*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580834-Hot-and-Cold
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1580834
it's tough to beat the heat
“You want to get in the hot tub on a 105 degree afternoon? Are you crazy?” Gia stared at Lynn.

The other girl laughed.

“Go if you want. I’m all for the pool, but not a hot tub.”

“It’s cooler than the air right now.” Lynn pulled off her shirt. “It might feel nice.”

“It might overheat me. The air’s doing enough as it is. It doesn’t need any help.” Gia watched her friend. She knew Lynn loved heat, but this seemed absurd.

Lynn shucked off her shorts, too, leaving her in only a red string bikini. The strong lines of her body glistened with sweat. She disappeared into the hot tub for a moment and resurfaced a moment later. “You might be right.”

“Might.” Gia shook her head. “You’re impossible.”

“Okay. You have a better idea?”

Gia thought a moment. “Sure, but it means going inside.”

“Hrm.” Lynn frowned. “I suppose.” She got up and followed Gia inside.

Her mind raced. Entertaining Lynn could be difficult on the most mundane of days. The heat bothered both of them, even if Lynn refused to admit it. The coolest rooms inside were the bedroom and the bathroom. She smirked as she got an idea.

Gia grabbed a bag of tart red cherries from the refrigerator. She washed them and placed them in a bowl. She handed them to Lynn and grabbed a bag of ice from the freezer. Continuing into the bedroom, she stripped the quilt off and threw it in a pile on the floor.

She turned on the ceiling fan. It began to whirr, bringing some relief. She spread out on the sheet and wriggled out of her clothing. “Join me?” She knew she wouldn’t have to ask twice.

Lynn dropped the clothing she’d carried back from the tub and stretched next to her.

Gia noted she still wore the string bikini. Grabbing a piece of ice, she touched it to the edge of Lynn’s breast. She loved the curve of it and the way Lynn gasped from the cold. She tucked it underneath the stretchy red fabric to make Lynn shudder. “Still hot?”

“Uhhh.” Lynn struggled to pull out of her top.

Gia rubbed her other nipple. It hardened underneath her attention. She kissed Lynn. Watching Lynn’s eyes close, she took her thumb to the ice cube and moved it back and forth.

“How can I be hot and cold at the same time?”

She pressed the advantage. Another ice cube for Lynn’s hot nipple. The first ice cube had half melted. She left them there as her hands plunged downward over Lynn’s curvy body.

Lynn squirmed under Gia’s hands. She reached for her bikini strings, but Gia pushed her hands away.

She put a third ice cube down Lynn’s bikini bottoms.

“Agh!” Lynn struggled harder.

“You said it was too hot.” Gia pinned Lynn down with her naked body. She felt the ice on her sensitive places, too, which felt simultaneously good and tortuous.

Lynn’s movement had her half out of her swimsuit. Gia took another cube in her mouth and kissed down Lynn’s body. She made certain she dragged the ice over Lynn’s chest. Lynn moaned. The cube melted before she made it to the bikini bottom.

Taking a cherry from the bowl, she put it on Lynn’s lips. The other woman bit into it, removing the pit and eating the fruit. Her face contorted from the tartness of the cherry.

Gia started lower with another ice cube and made it to the bottoms. She untied them, exposing Lynn’s lower half as she finally made it out of her top, too. She caressed all of Lynn, first with her hands, then her tongue and the ice for as long as it lasted. Lynn was a shivering mess; Gia could tell she wanted more but had trouble vocalizing her need.

She knelt between Lynn’s legs with the ice bag next to her. Licking Lynn’s folds, she followed her tongue with an ice cube between her fingers. She flipped herself around to allow Lynn access to her cleft and continued to breathe hot air over her slit and add ice after.

Lynn attacked Gia’s hole with both tongue and fingers, making Gia smile. She continued her slow hot-and-cold approach to driving Lynn over the edge. Lynn’s frenzy caught up with Gia and she licked, kissed, poked the pussy with her tongue. Her nether region felt fiery. Under Lynn’s onslaught she felt herself exploding, and Lynn’s answering tremors brought them to peak together.

Both women rolled slightly apart to let the ceiling fan cool them while they caught their breath. Lynn took two cherries from the bowl, eating one and tossing the other at Gia’s mouth. Gia captured it between her teeth.

“I’m going to shower now.” Lynn stood unsteadily. “I’d invite you, but I think you could heat anything up.”

Gia laughed, watching her go.

817 words
© Copyright 2009 Storm Machine (sesheta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580834-Hot-and-Cold