*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589268-The-Great-Leveler
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1589268
A beautiful business executive is tensed before an important meeting.
Drawing deeply on a Marlboro, head lowered to her laptop, Meryl Baxter rehearsed the presentation she would make in a couple of hours to her biggest client on the media plan her team had readied for their new product launch. Occasionally her attention shifted to the glass panel of the plush waiting room of the Car Wash service, from where she could watch a huge, black man wash her brand new Porsche in the workshop.

Getting up she paced about the room nervously, tensed about the denouement of her imminent meeting. She paused for awhile next to the glass panel, reflexively taking in the car washer’s towering form and his sweat soaked T shirt clinging to his muscular body. The sponge and the hose pipe looked like small toys in his large palms.

Returning to her seat, she lit one more cigarette and engrossed herself with the task at hand, hoping to kill her tension. She was interrupted by the strong stench of male sweat, followed by a gruff voice saying, “Your car is ready Ms. Baxter.”

Looking up Meryl saw the hunk that had been washing her car.

“You may pay at the counter,” he explained, eyeing the blonde beauty in her gray knee length designer business suit. Her legs were crossed, causing her skirt to rise considerably, rewarding him with a glimpse of her white thighs, through the slits. The contempt in her blue eyes provoked his masculinity.

“Do you mind paying…?” Her tone sounded condescending, the cigarette dangling from her lips, while she fished inside her purse for the money.

“I am Derrick. I could pay for you Ms. Baxter,” he forced himself.

“How much?” she enquired, her eyes glued to the inside of her purse, clearly demonstrating her absolute disinterest in any polite conversation with him.

“100 dollars,” he replied, wistfully inhaling her expensive perfume mixed with tobacco smoke.

Suddenly she looked up with consternation. “I am sorry. Seems like I forgot to carry either my cash or my cards,” she blurted, at last putting the cigarette down.

“I am afraid you will have to leave your car behind.” Derrick clarified, enjoying the discomfiture of his supercilious, but sexy customer.

“Listen, I really need your help. I have an important meeting and can’t afford to be late,” she pleaded.

“I could,” he grinned mischievously. Unzipping his trousers he pulled out his flagellate cock.

“What’s that?” she screamed.

“I want to fuck you,” he smirked.

Glancing at her watch, Meryl realized she had no choice. Getting up she undressed with care, not wanting to crumple her clothes. Derrick’s lustful eyes feasted on her shapely breasts and flawless body when she finally removed her silk bra and panty. Undressing himself he approached her, his large palms eagerly grabbing handfuls of delicate tit flesh. Next he lowered his mouth to hers and forced his tongue inside, ravishing her tobacco flavored mouth.

“Suck me!” he ordered, releasing her mouth.

“No!”

“Do it!” he ordered.

Sighing loudly she knelt down and grasped his cock, rolling her tongue over its length. Responding admirably to her silky ministrations, the ebony tool soon assumed monstrous proportions, shattering all her inhibitions and flooding her pussy with mating juices. There was no holding back now. Locking eyes with his, she opened her mouth and sucked his throbbing sausage, savoring immensely his feral smells.

The sight of her red lips clasped around his black dick combined with the strong odors of her releases drove him wild. He could not hold himself much longer now. Eager to copulate with this white Goddess, he removed his cock from her mouth, raised her by her hand and led her to the sofa.

Her desire had taken complete control over her mind. In a wanton display of lust, she rested her ass on the sofa and spread her legs, displaying her pussy lips glistening with her spend. The scene nearly brought him to the edge. Hurriedly positioning himself between her legs, he placed his engorged cock at her entrance. A slight push and he entered easily, his chest swelling with pride at her excitement.

“A big cock is such a great leveler,” he pondered, eyeing her Porsche from the glass panel. His pelvic commenced a gentle rotating action, before transforming into a wild plunging, ably matched by the thrusting of her hips, while his cock sloshed inside her creamy depths.

After an eternity of wild mating and moaning, they both reached an intense climax, as his cock exploded and released copious amounts of seed inside her. They kissed deeply before releasing each other. He watched her wipe his semen from her pussy and legs. They both got dressed.

He was thanking his stars that this lovely lady had forgotten to carry her money, when to his utter astonishment she opened her purse and took out a wad of hundred dollar bills. Peeling off two, she shoved them into his pocket.

“Remember that it was I who fucked you,” she announced with a coquettish laugh, before rewarding him with a peck on his cheek.

Snatching her car keys from his hands she walked out, filling relaxed and confident.

This time around Derrick thanked his GREAT LEVELER.

Word Count:864
© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589268-The-Great-Leveler