*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594888-HERE-IT-COMES-AGAIN
by GloW
Rated: E · Prose · Dark · #1594888
Describing the doom one feels with bipolar when they realize the down-swing is eminent.
Despair tiptoes silently to a secret place inside making it’s presence known with a vengeance and taking me by surprise. I must have missed it's ugly head lurking before this aggressive onslaught. I took my attention away for a moment of laughter and gave it an opportunity to attack. Perhaps it was sent by the circling power of destiny. It encompasses me, taunting, waiting to attack. The anticipation is more than I can bare-worse perhaps, then the terrible ultimate fate it will bring. It takes an evil joy in torturing me-still, my screams go unnoticed. The dark, terrible fate we are all waiting to meet, calls my name with a sweet song. It seems the only way to stop the torture that this life offers as it's only nourishment. I'm weak, wounded and tired and just want to get to the end.
© Copyright 2009 GloW (glowill711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594888-HERE-IT-COMES-AGAIN