*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600031-In-the-Room
by BPL
Rated: GC · Other · Horror/Scary · #1600031
A little inside on the horror theme if insanity twist on gore , love of a parent Enjoy
IN the ROOM



Opening the garage door , the smell of bleach is strong. In the center, the cover is closed over, but he can see dark colors mixed on the floor and he pulls the curtain open.



The bleach has covered the smell of sewer.He is tired of cleaning up  after her .Feeling the need, the powerful urge to look into the eyes of his victim . He sees the glossy eyes of a fish.Proud of his expert cutting showing that her organs are still attached and dripping with blood and other fluids.The fluids that the bleach made smell better. Even with  fishing lines holding her up you can see the  skin that is held apart.He knows that she is still alive . Tugging on the  fishing line that is attached to the sheet rock,he hears the erotic sounds of pain.





Keeping her alive for days has been difficult. Using all types of stay awake medications .Forcing them down her exposed mouth. Again, the feeling of absolute control of his victim. Finding her and keeping her is easy. She would come no matter what the excuse. Loyalty and dedication is her mistake. Always prompt to be the one available. She is an easy target. He did not have to wait long for her to arrive .Pretending he is in distress, lures her to the garage to talk. From there he gave her an ice tea and told stories of lies. Distraught victim in her eyes she offers comfort and falls asleep. This makes it so much easier. Out like a light proves it is not difficult to maneuver her to the spot of pain.



Looking up at her face again with her skin stretching in an out ward direction, he licks his lips in anticipation. Hoping she will be awake up to feel  this torture.She has  been in here for days and yet she has not said a thing other than her screams .Her homemade gag from her shirt stops any real conversation.





Moving in to see her heart flutter under her lungs sends chills down his spine. Licking his lips, he slowly leans in and licks her juicy ribs.He is  fighting not to take a bite.Reaching over to pull her ruined breast he sucked it greedily . The feel of blood running inside his mouth makes him hard. Rubbing and thrusting himself against her exposed flesh thigh, he releases himself inside her muscles. The meat is running fresh with blood and semen. The blurred color of blood looks like rear steak he would order at a restaurant or had for a cookout. Standing back to look at his hard work a wonder why she was an easy target .He knows her intimately ,adding to his frustrating .If we had known it was this easy he would have choose another person .A different skill would have been used , a challenge .





After violating her other thigh, moves under the  lines toward her back  . Her backside is perfect; none of the skin has been peeled away and held by string. He moves her hair aside exposing her tender neck. The perfect  blond of her hair still smells like blood and shit .He takes the washcloth from the bucket at her feet, he cleans off the filth left behind from her involuntary release. Cleaning the odor of filth off, he is excited again. Loving the frailty of his victim, he puts one hand on her bloody breast and shoves himself inside her.



.

Her voice is gone, her body is limps. Her fish eyes glaze over and she dies knowing her father did this.

© Copyright 2009 BPL (bpl76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600031-In-the-Room