*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605193-Bloody-Bullets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Preface · Dark · #1605193
An assassin trying to fit into life, the way it would've been if she was normal.
PROLOGUE


It was one of those days where the skies were streaked with the wispy white clouds, but now the sky was only filled with darkness. The large bay window was cracked open, the glass splintered on the ground around a lifeless body. The bullet hole in the window was stained with red. A pool of crimson blood glistened around the limp form of a female. The ominous shot was heard down the streets, and the police were surely on their way. The shooter stood over her latest kill and laughed menacingly, her blue eyes blazed in the moonlight. This was Malice Collins, secret agent for the FBI. Her codename was Lady Bullet, and the name suited her well. Malice was an assassin and one of the best in the world. She was hired by the FBI at the early age of thirteen, when her anger took over and she murdered her own brother. Instead of going to a mental hospital or even juvenile detention, she made an agreement with the FBI agents that escorted her everywhere. While the other thirteen year old girls were in school for education, Malice was in training. But it had not been any normal training, it had been spy training. Malice was trained in stealth for two years, and after her spy training was completed; she was trained in deceit. She was becoming a monster, but a good monster if they existed. After she was taught about how to lie to everyone, she then learned how to kill. Malice worked up from killing animals to her first human kill, who was a criminal on death row. She shot him point blank in his temple, and he died instantly. Instead of breaking down because she had just stolen someone’s life, she smiled and asked “Am I ready now?” At the age of fifteen, she was an official assassin. Her parents were clueless, and they fell for Malice’s every lie in fear that she would kill them just as she had killed her brother.

This is Malice Collins, the professional killer.
© Copyright 2009 Michelle (michelle2877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605193-Bloody-Bullets