*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605686-Traumatized
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1605686
this is an I am poem 4 columns, 4 sentences each
Lean, of Lean Cuisine Dinner. Strawberry of Strawberry Short, Cake, Cinnamon of Harry Cinnamon.
A midnight blue velvet dress that sweeps the floor, sequins glimmer in the soft light.
A multicolored concoction of Fun Dip frenzy. Lick, dip, and lick again!
X- Amount of Words, by Blue October. Inexpressible with an infinite language of continuation.

Every piece of art, painted, drawn, and printed, covering all my walls.
Joe Boxer, the owner of every clothing item known to woman, with a big smile on my face.
I am Pimpin’. Not gonna go there.
Juane –vert, a super combo of Joyous yellow and earthly green.

This is such a pity; we should give our love to each other, not this hate that destroys us.
WHAT IS A NO-SPIT BAND?!?!?!?!?
Lestat De Lioncourt, the “Brat Prince”. Bold, enthusiastic, and defiant, with a little flair.
The White Girl Chicken Sprinkler. A mix of our white girl dance, the chicken dance, and the sprinkler. Groovy!

Greetings, earthlings! Take me to your leader!
A Mitsubishi Eclipse in a dull chrome color, fast and sleek and looking good.
Girlfriend, Girlfriend! No way Girlfriend! Omigosh, SUPER Girlfriend! Girlfriend say wha???
Dining with Cesare Borgia. Eating a lovely pork roast with a heaping helping of steamed veggies accompanied by a nice glass of red wine is always a thrill. But which one is poisoned??
I am TRAUMATIZED!!

© Copyright 2009 lAzzYrEn (prplemnkey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605686-Traumatized