*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607914-Evelyn-Chapters-1-and-2
by Mandy
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1607914
Madison Wolf has reacurring dreams and doesn't know what they mean.
Preface
         I looked around, squinting my eyes into to everlasting darkness. I had no idea where I was, a not in the least what I was doing there. I walked a few steps but suddenly could not go any further, something was in my way. I put my hands out in front of me, grasping the object in front of me, it was cold and hard, I scraped my fingernail on it and flakes came off. What was this? A tree? Before I could put my hypothesis to the test, I awoke.

Chapter 1
         “Madison?”
“Are you awake yet?”
“Come on, get up we’re going to be late!’
“Ugh… no!” I said rolling to my side.
“Hurry up, get dressed!” said Kylie, while opening the curtains.
“Look, ill go make a pot of coffee, you, get dressed.”
I waited for her to leave before I got up. The clicking of her heals in the living room reassured me she wasn’t in my room anymore. I rose from my bed, taking every piece of fabric that was supposed to stay on the mattress with me. My comforter was raped securely around my body but I some how stood up and released my self with out falling. I have always been very secure on my feet since I could remember. My mother had always attempted to get me to do something with my so-called “talent”. Year after year, she enrolled me in an extracurricular activity, ballet, gymnastics, track, karate, just to name a few. She even went as far as putting me in football one year. Every activity I was good at, but it just didn’t feel….well….like me. So I begged her, until she let me quit. I went to my closet and pulled a solid brown blouse of the hanger. And tossed it on my bed. I turned beak to my closet and snatched a pair of black dress pants and a pair of heals. I put them next to my blouse and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and curl my hair. I finished getting dressed and walked into the kitchen to find kylie sitting at the table. Kylie has been my best friend for 17 years and we are still close. After College, we got a small two bedroom one-and a half bath apartment together. I grabbed a mug from the cabinets and poured my self a cup of coffee and sat down across from Kylie.
“Well, it’s about time.” she said, “I thought I was going to have to leave with out you.”
“Yea, well I’m up. What time do we have to leave?”
“One hour” Kylie said, staring at me.
“Oh”
I finished drinking my coffee and placed the mug in the sink. I walked off into the living room and turned on the TV. and flipped to MTV. I watched the people    the screen, but I wasn’t paying any attention. I was thinking about my dream, it wasn’t the first time I have had dream, it was the forth time this week. Moreover, it only seams to get more vivid each time I have it. It’s always the same, I cant see, And I can never get pasted that object in front of me, but each time it seams to be longer. I go the whole day thinking about it, not being able to concentrate on what I was doing.
“Maddy, you ready to go?”
My head snapped up at the sound of my name being called, loosing my train of thought.
“yea, go ahead, ill meet you in the car, I have to grab my bag.”
“Oh okay.” Kylie replied and walked out the door. I sprung off the couch and headed for my room. I quickly saw my bag on my bed and grabbed it. I spun around and headed for the door. I walked down the hallway and saw something out the corner of my eye, I wasn’t sure what I saw but I was positive I saw it. Puzzled I walked into the open living room and looked around but I saw nothing. Disappointed I turned to the door but was stopped by a woman wearing a blood red corset that barely covered her chest, skintight leather pants and knee high heal black boots. Her hair was a dark brown, the same as mine, brown was usually a calm color but on her, it was fierce, like a warrior. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of light green. I blinked, stunned, unable to move. The woman’s face was unreadable. “Who….who….who…..are….you…?” I stumbled, finally able to speak. The woman’s eyes slightly changed to a more pleasant look, but quickly changed back.
“That’s not important right now, you shouldn’t be concerned with who I am but with what I can do.” Said the woman grinning but not showing her teeth in the least’s. Fear slid down my spine and up again.  “Please don’t ………….” She vanished before I could finish, I fell back on to the couch, placing my head on the armrest, my head spinning.

Chapter 2
         I slept for days, having the same dream, and it still wasn’t changing.
© Copyright 2009 Mandy (missmandy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607914-Evelyn-Chapters-1-and-2