*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613450-I-Have-Decided---Have-You
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1613450
My way of living
I have decided NOT to participate in the negative things that are being said about our world, elected leaders, the economy etc.
I have decided NOT to forward negative or derogatory emails against anyone, no matter how funny or beautifully illustrated they are.

I have decided to go with what God has promised for me.
I have a great life, good health, a wonderful family and friends,a beautiful home, plenty of food, bills paid on time and in full, and best of all, a firm walk with my loving Father.
I have decided to speak only positive things in my life.
I have decided to look to God for all my answers.
I have decided to continue to sow good things into peoples' lives.
I have decided I don't have to take what the world dishes out.

The point is, as a Christian, it is time to take a stand - and stand on your stand.

I am a Christian, and I take my stand for Christ.
© Copyright 2009 Puppycat (puppycat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613450-I-Have-Decided---Have-You