*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621565-Something-different
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by crazy
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1621565
Small essay on my thought ans feeling about my life and where I think that it is heading.
I am just writing to get some things off of my chest. See I am a single woman with no children and I often find that people seem to think that this is my choice. They think that since I won't just settle for just anyone who comes my way. But the truth is that I want a relationship I want to be with someone who in not just my lover but my friend. I want to hurry home to tell him the important and exciting things that happen to me in my life. I want him to be interested in me and not just my body. And even if he's not always interested in what I have to say at least he can pretend to be interested every now and then. I'm not needy I don't need someone to hang on my every word, every time I open my mouth. But, it would be nice sometimes. Now that I've told you why I'm still single with no kids, let's talk about my career. Well, I can't really say that I have a career because I don't I have a job. I never thought that I would find myself working in a factory in one of the lowest positions out there. But that is where I find myself these days. I know that once I finish school that there is a good chance I will not only have a career, but I will also have a purpose. Lately that seems to be the only thing on my mind. Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing with my life. Would anyone grieve for me if I passed away or would everything go back to normal as soon as my casket is no longer in sight. Right now I don't really have much going for me in the romantic or personal parts of my life and I'm getting just a little tired of trying to make things happen in those parts so now I think that I will focus on my career and see where that leads me. Who knows maybe I will find everything I've always wanted by going down that path. Well goodbye for now.
© Copyright 2009 crazy (korie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621565-Something-different