*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626475-Love
by cappie
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1626475
what love was about
In the beginning there was love and love extended itself's unselfishly.
Love grew and multiplied growing stronger and stronger touching the inner sole.
Love moved, swayed it flowed up and down and spread throughout the earth,
In the beginning love knew no hurt it was warm, solid built on a secure foundation.
Caressed, soothed and gently listened to the piercing of one's sacred heart.
Love pushed and pulled to bind each cord and bring together that which it owned.
In the beginning love showered it's blessings and honored all who came to be apart of it.
Love cried and jumped for joy for it was pure without blemish and without a stain.
Love never envied nor hated it stood with pride it told it's story......never ending.
In the beginning love filled voids that lingered and erased all doubts that rose with fear.
Love run through veins like oxygen being breathed into the body while allowing life to live.
Love, love, love is the mother of the universe, caring, praying, never missing a beat, pacing
back and forth across the floor until all is at rest.
In the beginning love welcomed each one of us with open arms.
Love is patient, love is kind, love erases all the hurt that comes against us.
Once you have found love you will know because love heals the hurts that
you are needing to let go.






















© Copyright 2009 cappie (cappies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626475-Love