*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640638-My-Survival
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Experience · #1640638
My real life account of surviving my worst break up and pulling through.
It all started November 9th, 2008. It's all a blur now, internet break ups are the worst kind of break ups.
I knew right away it was over, I was just in denial, its not what I wanted. Not what you wanted, but you, you selfish fuck, were weak "It's the distance, it's too long." it was all about you. You tried to make me say "it's over" What a way to tear me apart. "We can still be friends" Yeah. Right.

The next few weeks were hell, all the questions, all the fake, and sometimes real sympathy. Poor Emily. Single again.
God they hated you! I never told you how we plotted elaborate revenges against you. To make you suffer. I grew out of that faze. Got my life back on track. Despite being brought down by any pointless conversations we did have. For 7 months I put up with it. Then for 3 months, silence.

I never did tell you about how deep the cuts were. I much harm I did to myself from misery. Why should I? You were the cause of it. I dared to love you. Big mistake.

Out of the blue, September 9th 2009. 10 months to the day. You decided to get back in contact. Made me confused... Here's the catch though, I'm happy you did. Living proof we both survived.
One question I ask myself. Why didn't I erase you from my life. Change my number. It helped me survive, that's why.
You made me a stronger person.

For that, I thank you.
You are my survival technique.
© Copyright 2010 DarkAngel (darkangel08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640638-My-Survival