*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643791-My-Music
Rated: · Other · Other · #1643791
All is my mine...
I've grown up hearing Bollywood music and Western too. Hindi film songs has always been my first love in music, without them life seems nothing.The lyrics and the music are fabulous.The music directors like R.D.Burman, Anu Mallick, Nadeem-Shravan and A.R.Rahman and many more....who to mention and who not to say is difficult because they all stand on the same platform.

The great singers that we have enhances the music more. Specially, they sing in most of the regional languages, among them Hindi is the popular language.Also being international with A.R.Rahman. Bollywood music specially the 90's makes me feel nostalgic.70's and 80's are always praised by our parents.



Music has given us a lot.Pleasure,entertainment,tears,inspiration and strength to travel the long life journey.It reminds me the people who i lost in this journey..their memories and the moments that i shared.Music carries a lot of emotion.Some are expressed and hidden.Music will always remain in my heart with varieties..can be classical, ghazals, western, jazz,rock and instrumental..all comes in one name, "Music, all is mine."



I

© Copyright 2010 Deepshikha (pensdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643791-My-Music