*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646509-Aman-ki-Aasha-H-O-P-E
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1646509
Unity in Diversity
A Times Group Initiative...Aman ki Aasha.To brings litreray works, various artists across the border together. Another attempt to bring the two counties at peace and Harmony. A wonderful and a thoughtful Initiative...I would rather say.Another.hopeful attempt.

I also read a few articles on it in the paper and it was amazing. At the same time when I think of it. It makes me feel sad. 2 countries. Finding ways and means to come to peace with each other. It’s a real sad situation.On an individual perspective all want the same...Then where are we lacking?

60 years of Independence and we still haven’t come to peace? AMAZING ISNT IT!!! Isn’t it too long to carry the hate factor? On one side there are talks about Peace and on the other side build up terrorism. On the other hand make a Hue and cry about including players from the other side of our border. A Match is always seen as a war.Why? Is it because we never want to come out of it? It’s high time we come out of the hate factor inflicted in our minds. A Hate that was created by someone else for their benefit. For their own selfishness and purouse to be fulfilled. When are we going to realize this? We were not like this before..

Think about it. Someone comes into our homes as a guest (As we have the faith-Athithi devo Bhava) and is treated that way. What do we get in return? The Dev (God) becomes a demon and rules over us. Take us by its grip. In Turn we had to fight back for decades and take insults, beg, revolt to get back what are already ours.

Have we ever tried to understand? Why this happened? We don’t have anyone but to blame ourselves. We were so weak minded.We belived someone else. We allowed them to divide and rule over us. We conveniently gave them so much of space and time to rule over us and inflict such pain that it took the face of hate and planted such a wound within us that it went on becoming more and deeper with time.

We failed to see its implications at the start, the ones who saw and fought agaist it were not spared as the demon had become a vampire which had both visible and invisible existence.

Finally, one fine day, we were freed by its clutches, but not by their ghostly existence, by the hatred sowed in our minds. We fought with lots of valor but kept the hate within. We freed our existence from it but could not free our minds and souls from the hate.

We are still fighting, within ourselves –fight in the name of caste, creed, religion, language, regions, and community, majority, minority and the base remains the same-someone else profit from it.To top it all, a never ending fight, gruesome acts between two old yet departed buddies.

Iam sure, it is the same situation but in a different manner. On the other side.Is not anyone tired of it? Or does it gets more and more interesting with time?

This is not what people gave their lives for...They are still laying their lives in the hope that some day the sun will shine bright .They still have the hope that there will be a cloud with a silver lining.

We are living with hope and against hope.Lets give ourselves and others a chance that is making an attempt to bring peace and harmony-This time truly, honestly.

Lets all co-operate in this mission and give the coming generation a peaceful place to live, enjoy and a fearless atmosphere. An environment of faith, trust, belief and a diversified Unity...
© Copyright 2010 Lavanya (lavanyamrao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646509-Aman-ki-Aasha-H-O-P-E