*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648841-2012-Book-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1648841
In 2012 chaos erupts when the antichrist comes to power and the tribulations begin.
*Chapter 1*

         As the sniper fired at my head, I went on with my speech as though it never happened. I only got one more word out as the bullet went though my brain. Blackness fills my vision in a split second and then I'm in hell. Strangely I feel no pain even though it is a bit hot. I hear the screams all around me from all the damned souls who never accepted Christ and rejected him. This is not the stereotypical hell either. There aren't demons with horns and pitchforks poking you with them. This is just an extremely dark place of suffering. In other words, not the John Milton depiction of hell(he was just a cocky bastard). Hell is just a desolate space of darkness. You have the sensation of burning even though there is no fire. And when you're here you are a soul so you aren't really burning, its just annoying as hell(literally). One thing they did get right is the demon torture. Demons are just spirits, so yeah they torture you until you want to die. As through the tortured souls and try to find the man I need to talk to. Satan. The souls that are being tortured can't see in this releam, but since I'm not of them, I can see their souls which are the blackest of black a soul can get. As I look through the darkness for Satan, I notice him entering in from wherever he was at(he entered from the top).

         "So how was your short stay on earth?" Satan asks.

         "Well it was about thirty-five years," I answer.

         "Not a very long time for me. Anyways we need to plan for right after you go back to earth,"

         "Well, after I come back to life I think I need to make some speeches so they won't get freaked out. And cover my tracks too."

         "That shouldn't be too hard to do," Satan replies as he floats through the souls. 

         "We still have seven years to finish this and discredit all the prophesies. But there's not many left now."

         "Well, there is more than you think, and there are also the christians,' Satan retorts.

         "Then we should get rid of them all then," I retort.

         "Then everyone will know you're up to something when all the Christians on the planet disappear or are found dead," Satan growls. "And right now, we can't risk having our cover blown. So when you get back you will set things in order. Soon your resurrection will have all the countries fighting each other for whatever reason and you will have to unite them agian. Then you will excersize control over the goverment you take over to control peace. This will happen within two years."

         "So basically play it cool and let it happen."

         "That's what I'm sayin."

So that was basically the end of our conversation. We plan for when I get back and how I would cover my tracks. I planed on having a press conferences to explain that wasn't me who had gotten shot(yes, it a lie) and instead it was one of my doubles that was making the speech for me because of a planed assasination attempt. And as you can see from there there will be alot of wars and I will have to unite the world and then take over it.

**********


         About a week later I return to my body and come back to life.

© Copyright 2010 hill 1010 (martez10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648841-2012-Book-1