*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649153-seeking-the-beast-2
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1649153
Yearning for the warmth be it a beast from the mountains no mortals roam.
2nd part to seeking the beast:
That was more than a decade ago. No longer does the wolf sing. No longer do humans dare to go near the snowy mountains. Nor I the strength to seek out and destroy the old flames. Lust is no more than the burning passion of hate that is lost in the realm of self.
I have become a slave to memories and an enemy to my past. Ah… even now I can still smell the earthen coldness of the beast. The first night that he finally approach the hunter who hunts for his heart tranquil pure desire. The sensation of a beating heart leaves the hunter only hungry for more. Slowly the beast makes his entrance as if conjured from the dancing flames. Heaven is upon earth. A beast that radiant beauty beyond that of any eye witness, stepped closer with nothing on but the make of nature gazing at me. His body carries no warmth revealing only the exquisite curving on stone flesh. Such provocative fear ignited from the sight of a beast that kills with instance precision, brute, and looks. Fear surrender to lust. Excitement and amazement clouded judgment. “What brings such a fragile being to this coldness,” whispered the beast. Nothing escaped my month but my staring tells not of fear but yearning warmth. Louder this time the beast said, “What are you here for?”
“I… I. What are you? What is your name? Are you man or… a wolf,” softly said I for curiosity broke through.
Casting off a pester look, he sat down next to the fire “this is no place for you. Go home with the first beam of the day.”
© Copyright 2010 pandora (pangdaoyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649153-seeking-the-beast-2