*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651488-High-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1651488
The real high school life
The day you have been inticipated grade 6 is nearly finished. The day you step out of primary school is the day you lose happiness and all your aspirations and dreams of the next day and the day after. We have all these expectations and hopes about how great life will be when we have the prospect about how amazing our classes will be, the new friends- who will become our very best friends, the teachers will automatically love us and grades will inspire others to be like you. Every award will be granted to you, the guys will think your beautiful and the girls will want to be you. The truth is all your hopes and expectations are going to fall throught- their all lies. The real idea that you need to know is that you will most likely fail all your classes, your friends will backstabb you, the teachers will make judgements about you even before they know your name, your grades will drop, the awards will be given to your best friends but never to you, the guys will call you a bitch behind your back and you will always be ugly compared to others. You may call me cynical but im trying to warn you so you don't end up like me.
© Copyright 2010 Confused (kissmybook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651488-High-School