*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652239-Horrible-day-in-my-backyard
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #1652239
Parents fighting in backyard, with a twist.
Right in my own backyard is where it all started. Roaring, noisy, and breaking of little toys flying throught they sky is all I could see and hear. I was speechless, unlike them. This was something I hoped never would've happened in years.
"Steven, you are so fucking conceited!" My mom screamed loudly, "You never think of us anymore, just go rot in hell!"
"Because you're not important." He stung back like a bee.
His words echoed through my mind second after second, 'til my younger sister came out. I had to be her hero at this moment in time, I brought her in the house and I patiently looked out the glass window. The last thin I saw was my mom, lying there on the ground and my dads' fists clenched.
I don't know what came over me, but I felt like the hulk. I knocked open the door quickly, then seeing 'who i once called dad', unconcious.
© Copyright 2010 sinceretragedy (sinceretragedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652239-Horrible-day-in-my-backyard