*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666283-Mark-Me-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Dark · #1666283
Pavi makes an awful mistake and Luigi makes him pay dearly for it. (Repo! Fanfic)
*All spelling and grammar errors have now been fixed. I typed this at 3:00am so I wasn't in the mood for spell checking then :P*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark Me Up

Pavi tossed and turned in his bed as he attempted to sleep. However, his sleep was being hindered by one little thing- the large erection protruding from the fabric of his pajama pants. He couldn't sleep like this. He threw off the covers and got up to search for a GENtern. Pavi was sure to be quiet as he passed Luigi's room. The halls were silent and dark. Not GENtern to be found. He'd have to take of this himself. Damn. Pavi made his way to the bathroom, stumbling occasionally due to his tiredness. When he reached his destination, Pavi walked through the door and shut it behind him. He was sure not to lock it in case a GENtern happened by. It's happened before, why not again?

Pavi walked over to his masturbation spot of choice- in front of the large mirror hanging above the sink/counter, both of which spanned one whole wall of the room. He smiled to himself and ran a hand over his latest face, it was so perfect, white, and smooth. His other hand found its way over his shirtless chest and then slid down his stomach, into his pants. Pavi gasped as flesh contacted flesh. He grabbed the counter for support and leaned forward slightly for a good view of himself.

Half lidded eyes fixed on his reflection as his hand moved up and down rythmatically. Lips parted slightly, gasping with each jerking thrust. Holding back his moans to keep from waking up Luigi, who would undoubtedly be pissed at being disturbed at 2:00am. His mind was filled with images of GENterns, so it was no surprise that when he heard the door handle turn, he expected just a being to be standing there. He turned to face them, the excitement being just enough to cause his release, which landed on the person who had just walked in.

Pavi's heart sank and his skin went pale as he gazed upon the person who's shirt and pants were now splattered with cum.

"B- Brother!"

Luigi's expression was that of disgust as his eyes slowly moved from Pavi and down to his soiled shirt. When he looked back up at his brother, his expression had turned to that of complete and utter hatred. His eyes were practically ablaze with anger, and Pavi knew he was about to be in immense pain.

Luigi grabbed Pavi roughly by his biceps and lifted him up off the ground. Pavi was in the air for only a moment though, before he was sent smashing down onto the counter, knocking over a few bottles of shampoo and soap. He landed on his side. There was a loud crack and Pavi knew it was his rib cracking as it hit the faucet. He rolled onto his stomach to keep the already bruised flesh from hitting anything else.

Luigi tore the pants from Pavi's ankles and threw them across the room. Pavi knew better than to fight back, so he simply lay face first on the counter. Then there was a hand in his hair and his head was lifted. There was something cold and sharp against his throat. Luigi growled his next words into Pavi's ear.

"You cum on me, I'll cum IN YOU, brother!"

Pavi took a shaking breath as the knife was removed from his throat. Luigi allowed his brother's head to drop back onto the counter. The next thing Pavi felt was an awful stinging pain in his side. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and realized what had caused it- a knife- Luigi's knife. It was now buried to the hilt inside of him.

Luigi pulled the knife from his brother and replaced it with a finger. Then he added another. And another. Three fingers in the bloody wound and STILL his brother wasn't screaming. In fact, Luigi could have sworn that he heard a moan come from the shivering man beneath him. This only caused Luigi to become even more enraged. He twisted his fingers around inside his brother.

"Ahh!" Not a scream of pain. Not what he wanted. Luigi forcefully removed his fingers and wiped the blood on his pants before discarding the useless article of clothing. He then ripped off his shirt and threw it towards the other clothes on the floor.

Luigi positioned his cock at the bleeding hole in his brother's side. The corner of his mouth twitched in anticipation.

"I'm going to make you scream, brother!" He shouted as he slammed his cock into him.

This time Pavi DID scream. As much as a masochist as he was, this pain was unlike any he'd ever felt before. Luigi grinned sadistically as he started to pull out and slam back in. Pavi's breath hitched in his throat and his side was on fire with pain. He could feel his brother's cock sliding into him, grazing his organs and rubbing against his kidney. Luigi wasn't just hitting one spot, he was twisting and moving his aim with each rough thrust.

As his wound went numb, Pavi's screams died down and he realized that this situation was turning him on. He was suddenly all too aware of the counter under him, since with each of brother's thrusts, his own cock was being rubbed against the surface. Pavi attempted to move his hips to grind his growing erection into the counter top below him, but as soon as Luigi noticed this, he sent a fist smashing down into his brother's back. Pavi went limp, but his brother's next words kept him from losing consciousness.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? I'll give you something you'll REALLY enjoy, Pavi!"

The next thing he knew, there were fingers between his ass cheeks, prodding at the puckered flesh there. Pavi gasped as the first digit slid in.

"Ahh... Brother..."

Luigi didn't give Pavi any time to adjust before forcing in a second finger. He was met with slight resistance for the third one, but managed to fit it in regardless. Pavi was moaning and gasping as his brother was hitting sensitive spots inside of him. Luigi wasn't even close to being done with Pavi, he was going to have him screaming in pain and begging him to stop. Luigi positioned the fourth finger, his pinky, next to the other three and attempted to force it in, but he couldn't fit it in any further than the tip. He looked around for something to use as lubrication and noticed a bottle of shampoo next to him that had been knocked over when Pavi had landed on the counter. Luigi grinned at his amazing idea and pulled his fingers from Pavi.

Pavi whimpered slightly at the lost contact and attempted to push backward in hope that his brother's fingers were still there, but he stopped when the wound on his side was once again on fire with pain. He realized that Luigi had thrust his cock again, perhaps to remind Pavi that the pain wasn't over. Then, as if Luigi had heard his thoughts, his ass was suddenly filled again with three fingers. Pavi gasped, this time from pain. Whatever Luigi had used for lubrication was hurting. Bad. Luigi laughed to himself as his brother squirmed below him.

"Enjoying the lubrication, brother?" Luigi again positioned his pinky next to the other fingers.

"Wh-what-a is it, brother?" Pavi asked through clenched teeth.

Luigi began to push his pinky in.

"Shampoo... Does it BURN, Pavi?"

Pavi hissed in pain as he was stretched to the point where it began to hurt. And the burning, that awful, searing, burning, was taking away any pleasure he could have hoped to feel.

Finally Luigi had managed to fit his entire pinky into his brother. Four fingers in and he already had Pavi whimpering and shaking like a scared puppy. This would be good. Luigi now positioned his thumb beside the other digits and wasted no time in pushing against the resisting flesh. Pavi was clenching his muscles now, he couldn't take anymore.

"Ah- Please, a-brother, no more..."

Luigi didn't stop pushing.

"Oh, so you DON'T like this?"

Pavi whimpered in response.

Luigi grinned that awful, evil grin again. The tip of his thumb was in, the rest should be easy.

"Then you're going to HATE this, brother!"

With that, Luigi grabbed Pavi's shoulder with his free hand to hold him still, and forced his other hand in the rest of the way. Pavi screamed as he was stretched further than he could handle. Luigi gave another small push with his hand until he was wrist deep in Pavi, causing the flesh around his wrist to tear and bleed.

Then slowly Luigi began to curl his fingers inside of his brother, clearly enjoying the small noises of pain he was emitting. Once he had his hand clenched completely into a fist, he began to pull it out all the way to the knuckles, then he slammed it in again getting even deeper than before. Pavi bit down on the lip of his false face to stifle the scream that threatened to burst from his throat. Luigi didn't like that. He wanted to hear more screams, wanted to know that Pavi was in pain.

Desperate for a reaction, Luigi again pulled his fist out to the knuckles and thrust it back in, only this time he was more forceful. Pavi whimpered as he held back another scream, he refused to give Luigi the satisfaction of hearing him in pain. Luigi wasn't going to stand for that. He continued to pull his fist out and thrust it back in over and over, he was going to make Pavi scream and he wouldn't stop until he did. That's when he heard it. A small, quiet, barely audible moan. His eyes widened and he stared at Pavi in disbelief.

"You're enjoying this, you motherfucker!"

Pavi bit down hard on his lip as he realized that his brother had heard him moan. Luigi then got an amazing idea. He uncurled his fingers and began to feel around inside his brother. Rubbing his fingers over every inch of flesh, he payed close attention to the way the ring of muscle around his wrist contracted and watched for his brother to squirm while listening for any sound of pleasure. Pavi clenched his teeth together, this was too good to be true. Luigi was planning something, but what? As Luigi's fingers began to rub harder, Pavi realized he was searching for something.

Suddenly he couldn't hold back his moans anymore.

"Ahh, Luigi!"

Luigi stopped moving his fingers and smiled, there it was. He pushed his fingers against the sensitive wall of flesh that separated his digits from Pavi's prostate. Pavi moaned and attempted to push back against his brother, this pleasure was amazing and he wanted more of it. Luigi merely grinned as he slowly began to dig his fingernails into his brother. At first, the pain was small and close to pleasurable, then the small stinging pain turned into a large throbbing one. Luigi wasn't just scratching, he was clawing, ripping, shredding, tearing the flesh.

Pavi's breath hitched in his throat and it took every ounce of his self control not to scream. Once Luigi was satisfied with the bloody mess he'd made of his brother's insides, he started to pull out his hand, raking his fingernails deeply into the flesh on the way out. Pavi squirmed below Luigi and held back tears. Luigi finally had his hand out to the knuckles before placing a hand on Pavi's back to once again hold him in place, then in one quick motion pulled his hand out the rest of the way.

Pavi let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding, but quickly and sharply inhaled as his brother roughly pulled his cock from the wound in his side. The thought crossed Pavi's mind that it was all over and that he would now be left alone to clean up the mess, but those thoughts were quick to leave when he felt a hand painfully grab his face and force his head upward to look at his brother.

Luigi grinned and lifted his other hand to his lips- it was dripping blood and Pavi could have sworn he saw small chunks of his flesh under the nails. As Luigi looked straight into his brother's eyes, Pavi couldn't help but notice how intimidating and piercing the icy-blue eyes were. His gaze stayed locked on Luigi's. Pavi could barely even comprehend what was said next.

"You have no idea how much I LOVE you, brother." Luigi's face tightened noticeably with the emphasis he put on the word.

With the close proximity of their faces and Pavi's gaze still fixed on his brother's, Pavi could see Luigi's pupils dilate ever-so-slightly as he started to lick the blood from his hand. Pavi couldn't stop his gaze from slipping down from Luigi's eyes to the fingers that were now sliding into his mouth. A thin line of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth and followed the curve of his chin to drip and fall from his face.

Pavi absent-mindedly licked his lips. Luigi noticed this and slowly pulled the fingers from his mouth. Pavi's lips were parted, but barely. Luigi would have to fix that. He moved the thumb of the hand that was still on Pavi's face to his brother's lips and slid it into his mouth just past the teeth. Pavi lightly ran his tongue over the tip of Luigi's thumb. Luigi tightened the grip on his brother's face and roughly opened his mouth by pulling down his jaw with his thumb.

Luigi then leaned forward and captured Pavi's lips with his own. He wasted no time in shoving his tongue into his brother's mouth, along with the mixture of spit and blood he'd been saving just for this kiss. Pavi inhaled sharply through his nose as he was forced to swallow his own blood. Luigi shoved his tongue as far back into Pavi's mouth as he could, nearly reaching the back of his soft palate.

Pavi lost himself in the kiss and did what he would have done had he been making out with anyone else; he bit down on the tongue invading his mouth. Luigi immediately pulled away from the kiss holding a hand over his mouth. Hatred burning in his eyes, he took a step toward Pavi and placed a hand on his cheek. Pavi had realized what he had done and now expected to feel some awful pain as punishment.

Pavi shut his eyes as Luigi traced the edge of his false face with a finger. He flinched a bit when the finger found its way under the mask. Then gasped as it was torn from his face. Luigi had the grin of a madman as he placed a hand on Pavi's shoulder and his other hand on Pavi's ass. He then lifted him from the counter just enough to be able to see his face in the mirror.

Pavi's eyes widened as he looked into the eyes of his own scarred face, which was now bleeding from the holes where the metal clamps used to be. He was ugly now. He clenched his teeth together, there was no way he would play along with Luigi now.

"Brother..." Pavi's voice was low.

Luigi didn't acknowledge him. He rested Pavi's upper half against the mirror and, with the hand that was on his shoulder, grasped his brother's still erect cock.

"Aah..." Pavi let out a breathy moan.

Luigi began to pump his hand slowly along the length.

"Bro-ahh... Brother."

Luigi sped up his motions and allowed two of the fingers on Pavi's ass to slip into him, causing him to drop to a kneeling position on the counter.

"Aahn! Lu- Luigi!" He continued trying to get his brother's attention between moans.

Using the blood from earlier as lubrication, Luigi easily worked his fingers in and out of his brother. Pavi was caught in a mixture of pain from his agitated wounds and pleasure from his brother's hand moving quickly up and down his cock. Luigi knew Pavi was close, he could feel his cock twitching in his grip and his not-so-tight-anymore ring of muscle clench around his fingers.

Pavi's hands searched for purchase on the surface of the mirror, his knuckles white as they grasped onto nothing. He opened his mouth in a soundless scream as he came. Luigi smiled and pulled his fingers from his brother. He then grabbed Pavi by the hair and pulled his face off the mirror, forcing him to look at himself.

With his now cum covered hand, Luigi touched Pavi's face. Lightly at first, then harder as he rubbed the cum over every scar. When he had covered his brother's face to his liking, he pulled his hand away to let Pavi view his handiwork. After a moment of silence, Luigi was the first to speak.

"How do YOU like it, brother?"

Pavi parted his lips and Luigi leaned forward in anticipation of his response, but rather than speaking, Pavi's tongue emerged from between his parted lips, and slowly ran over his cum-covered mouth. He gave Luigi a smug look.

"I LOVE it-a, brother." Pavi's laughter suddenly filled the room.

Luigi's expression changed quickly to anger and in one quick motion, Pavi's face was smashed against the mirror. Luigi pulled Pavi back from the now broken glass, his face was dripping blood.

"Brother..." Pavi spoke in a whisper, causing Luigi to have to lean forward to hear him. Pavi grinned. "I love it a-when you hurt-a me." Again he laughed.

Luigi was now livid with anger and he threw Pavi back down on the counter on his back. Pavi accepted his fate and lay still, he wouldn't give Luigi what he wanted. Suddenly his side was invaded again. Pavi winced, but kept his mouth firmly shut. Luigi thrust three of his fingers all the way to the knuckle in his brother's wound. He leaned forward over Pavi and positioned his cock at his ass. He hissed in his ear.

"Scream."

Pavi shook his head. Luigi thrust himself into his brother. Pavi bit down on his lip as any healed wounds inside him were reopened.

"Scream for me, brother!" Luigi's voice was surprisingly calm.

Pavi forced a moan. Luigi's eyes lit up with anger and his hands slowly moved up to wrap around his brother's throat. Pavi laughed as Luigi began to choke him. Luigi roughly thrust his cock as Pavi continued to lose air.

"Scream, Pavi!" Luigi shouted as he rocked back and forth into his brother.

The only sounds Pavi could make were pitiful sounds of choking as his windpipe was held firmly shut. Luigi continued to taunt him in hopes of getting a response, unaware of what he was doing.

"Not so tight anymore, are you, brother? That fisting really loosened you up, I can hardly get off in you now, you fucking SLUT!"

Pavi smiled, he would pass out soon. He was unsure whether or not he would wake up though. Luigi thrust himself into Pavi all the way to the hilt once more and lifted Pavi's head up by the neck. The last thing Pavi remembered was the burning feeling of his brother's cum seeping into his wounds and a blunt pain as his head was slammed into the counter top.

Luigi pulled himself out of his brother and started to pull on his clothes. He noticed, with some disdain, that his clothes were still soiled, but that didn't matter, Pavi had surely learned his lesson. The thought crossed Luigi's mind that perhaps he should clean up a bit, and possibly see if Pavi was breathing, but he waived the thought aside. Why should he clean up, so no one finds out what happened? What did Luigi care what people thought of him, if anyone said anything, he'd simply kill them. On the other hand... If Pavi said something about this to their father, it could hurt Luigi's chance at inheriting Geneco. He had to make sure Pavi knew not to talk. He walked back over to his brother and slapped him on the cheek.

"Pavi! Wake the fuck up!"

Pavi opened his eyes in a delirium. At least he was alive. Luigi leaned in close to his ear.

"Never breath a word of what happened tonight to ANYONE."

Pavi opened his mouth, but found himself unable to speak. Luigi raised his voice.

"What was that?"

Pavi gave up searching for his voice and simply nodded. Luigi smiled.

"Good." He leaned down and kissed his brother on the lips, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Pavi wasn't entirely responsive in his current state and could hardly keep up with the heated kiss. As Luigi pulled away, he bit down on Pavi's lip harder than was pleasurable. He then started toward the door and stopped with his hand on the handle. He turned to face his brother.

"You'd better get started cleaning up this mess."

Pavi slowly gazed around at the mess of a bathroom. His eyes then landed back on Luigi, who had opened the door and stopped again.

"Oh, and one more thing, brother." He lowered his voice. "See you tomorrow night." And with a devilish grin and those parting words, he left.

Pavi looked around the room once more before falling back onto the counter. After a minute, he slowly eased himself up and to a standing position. He pulled on his pants, wincing as they slid past his wounded ass. He sighed and tried to decide where to begin cleaning, but he smiled as he remembered Luigi's parting words. He was already anticipating tomorrow night.

"I love you, a-brother." Pavi whispered as he started to clean his own cum and blood from the counter. "More than-a you know..."

END
"I love you, a-brother." Pavi whispered as he started to clean his own cum and blood from the counter. "More than-a you know..."

END
© Copyright 2010 IEatPokemonOioioi (ieatpokemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666283-Mark-Me-Up