*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681597-The-Last-Chapter-Over-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1681597
This poem is for people who have been hurt by people they love
No matter how hard I try to keep you out of my heart, to heal the wounds that you’ve caused.  Some how I always let you back inside, for a while the wounds are gone taking away the pain.  Your words erasing the past and taking me back in time, a time before the pain making my heart feel warm with love.



Everytime when I felt whole again, you always disappointed me. Opening the wounds in my heart and taring new ones. Feeling the pain once and once again, snaching me back to reality.



Reminding me about the past of wat you’ve done and doing, but the worst part of all is your not the one to blame. I’ve tricked myslef to think that you’ve changed, that you’ve never caused me pain.



Openig my heart back to you, letting you in to cause more damage. It’s me I’m the one to blame. The one that allows this to happen. But, that chapter is done, never again I will cause myslef this pain. This will be the last time I shead a tear, the last drop of blood from the wounds on my heart that are because of you.



And with the scars to remind me your nothing to me, noteven worth any of my time or my love. So remember these words that I’ve tactooed on my heart, that are ment just for you or any one who wants 2 cause me pain. This is for you

F**k You!!!!!!

© Copyright 2010 no holding back (jenny1995 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681597-The-Last-Chapter-Over-You