*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681861-My-Beloveds-Kiss
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1681861
A kiss between a husband and his beloved(wife).
..............................

  The sensations started in my toes. For some odd reason this caused them to curl inward on their own. The pleasurable feelings intensified as they slowly ascended through my already numd legs. The suns stifling heat could not amount to the blood simmering just below my sticky, sweaty skin.

  His hands rested lightly on my shoulders. Slowly, they descended, one grasping my wrist and the other lustfully massaging the already scorched flesh of my waist. Sluggishly, I was eased backward until I was in a bed of jasmine. The hand that still possessed my wrist was guided to his nech were I tangled my fingers in his lush, chocolate waves. With a moan that verged on the sound of a hungry animal, his mouth devoured mine.

  Surprisingly hard yet utterably soft, his lips rocked seductivley back and forth opon mine. He nipped at my lower lip and his tongue plunged into my mouth when I gave a gentle sigh. Our tongues tangled and twirled, yet his made me shudder in estacy. The kiss felt as if it went on and on forever, yet I knew it had only been a few moments. Taking his mouth from mine and smiling when I protested, he grasped my hand and his eyes met mine.

      ...................

  Without removing his eyes from hers, he kissed the palm of her hand and placed his mouth where her blood pounded hot and fast under her wrist. Ever so slowly, he sucked the place until the blood showed in a perfectly round circle on her skin. He watched as a tremble went thruogh her and smiled in triumph when her eyes slowly closed. Placing his lips back on her wrist, he kissed her up to her elbow, then gently nipped the skin with his teeth. He watched in amazement as a flush covered her skin. Placing his lips below her chin, he repeated the act that he did to her wrist. Grasping her waist with both his hands, he squeezed her sides gently and heard her sharp intake of breath.

  Leaning back on his heels, he tried to get his breathing under control. Watching his beloved, he thank God for giving him such a special woman. Her hair glittered in the sun, making her natural red highlights look like fire. And thats what amazed him the most, her love consumed him like a burning fire. Leaning back over her, he placed his lips back onto hers.

      ...............................

  My blood pounded in my ears as my loves' lips founded mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and basked in all the love the Lord granted me. I twirled his hair between my fingers and deepened the kiss. And this was one of the reason's I married this man. Not only for his hunger for God and his zeal for life, but for this. My love, my life, my beloveds' kiss.
© Copyright 2010 Florida Jones (breannapresley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681861-My-Beloveds-Kiss