*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685166-Heat-Wars
Rated: · Novella · Mystery · #1685166
Love comes in different forms..
Chapter One- The First Note.



Anna was slowly strumming her guitar, she was relaxed. she had just finished her homework, so she had absolutley nothing to do. She had surfed a bit on the net but saw nothing that just grabbed her attention.She grabbed a pencil and scribbled some lyrics. It was going to be long night. As she wrote, her mind was elsewhere. she was on a stage, with her guitar, with simple dress and her lucky cowboy boots. and belting her heart out with a song she composed herself. She sighed. Why didnt she never had a chance to become what she really wanted to be? That moment she strummed the strings harder and she was breathing heavily. She looked at the sky. It was a very clear night. She thought of her gran. She would know what to do. She would comfort her with kind words. But alas she was gone. She had been gone for ten years now. Anna put a stand of her long brown hair and pushed her glasses back on her nose as it was slipping and closed her eyes. She prayed a slient prayer and opened her eyes and continued strumming. Then she was in better place. Her mind drifted to a unknown place. A maiden was strumming a folk guitar and she was by a ruver bank. She air had a sweet melody she grass was short and it tickled her bare legs. Barefoot she ran through the plain, and she saw a butterfly but then she was back in her room. Staring at her lyrics. Music was her saviour at nearly all times.When life was too strong for her to bear. she would take her quitar and write songs and escaoe to her own world where no one would torment her ever again. With that she switched the light off, put the guitar in it;s holder looked at the sky, wished her gran god night and conitnued her journey in the world of green plains and butterflies.She did this to forget, to frget that she's unlucky in love as she was a lesbian, so dreaming was the best way, music helped her escape reality.



It was the next day when she saw her, the muse.., she was in front of her in class. She was truly... beautiful. She had long flowing brown hair. She had amazing eyes, they were blue as though you were staring into a vast unknown ocean. She had this most amazing smile.Anna had ever seen. She found out her name was Raine. she then concentrated on english,as they were doing macbeth and she had to pay attention, as it was not easy. After class, Raine went up to Miss Greene, and told her she was new and that she had no idea where the cafeteria was. The teacher looked around, there was no one except the very normal student. anna, She called out and anna felt her heart pound as if it was a beatbox and went toward the teacher's desk. some minutes after both walked near ecah other.. talking quitely. Anna was starting to like Raine more and more by the minute. Anna needed to go to wash her hands.. and walked into the bathroom, Raine was looking at her with a kind expression.reminding anna of the maiden of the river bank.

it was going to be a good friendship, a feeling of pure passion was starting to grow inside anna, and there was no stopping..
© Copyright 2010 MsMistluve (novicenovelist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685166-Heat-Wars