*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689295-Misunderstood
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1689295
Never understanding him clearly caused my mind to drown in unkown pain.
Clasping your numb fingers within mine so warm. Modertly unusual to the people you have touched surrounding you as well as my own person. Your ideas never welcome to our own minds set onto one life. This unusual new person possessing you has made my world burn into nothing. Was it ever something if it was you. Would it have changed had I understood if I had not overlooked your cracked lips never tasted. If I had heard the secrets whispering on your breath would it have changed my something into nothing. Should I had been more or less concerned in your state of mind. Unexperienced they had put a name upon us. Life was experienced they would say. Yet I couldn't find truth in that. Your eyes telling the story no one wanted to hear. I would have gladly appreciated the gesture of knowing. Knowledge killed me. It let me into something life was not experienced with. My life was not experienced with. Life was not just one term, but many in the truth it held. You grasped something I couldn't bare to understand. Something that was now nothing. My brain bled what I could not understand. The sun changed to your idea of your new life. Was the sun really the color we saw, or is it just another illusion. Could you be my world and also be yours? I doubted your answer. You fled the scene. My heart buried deep under yours. It had been eaten alive by your misunderstood ways. Your fingers flipped the pages to our happiness. You hadn't finished with it yet. You kept skipping the one thing I wanted. Yes I was nothing, but and illusion in my own self. What if you had made me only to destroy what you had created. Own me. I wanted you to claim what was yours. Passing me to another so ungentle understood mind. I would not have this disgrace mark my eyes. Death. Only could it have been if I was let go. You were my puppet master and I was nothing but at the end of your strings. Mangle me within your sheets. Once I was you and you were me. We could understand each other and I was left to nothing. I could let go. I could be nothing and something. Left into my starry thoughts I grasped what had you now. Making my new home within your uncut grass outside your heart. I lye there wandering if I would ever enter. Whispers on your breath were not unheard of any longer. Your cracked lips now moist by its kiss. I was once a girl. I am now only a memory to be forgotten. I am the unfinished book in your so called life. They say life is experienced. Yet I cannot find the truth in that. I love you and our misunderstood mind.








+ mind.
© Copyright 2010 Cheyenne Skye (cheyenneskye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689295-Misunderstood