*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690422-Thoughts-and-feelings
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Opinion · #1690422
An expression of my opinions and thoughts on how people live their lives.
Anyone reading this...these are just my opinions, how I see the world, life. I simply want to express these opinions, feelings.

Life is hard. But I believe we all have choices in life. We can decide how we will spend our day, who we spend it with. But at the end of the day, what does it really amount to? We have choices in life in which the consequences can be positive and have a deep effect on the world.

But there are some things in life we cannot change. I believe that the deep personalities in us are not choosen. We cannot choose what our bodies look like. But for both of these, we can work on both body and mind, to develop and sculpt slowly into something greater. But these can be hard to change, especially the mind. I believe our environments and social settings help make the rest of who we are. Whether it be accents, the way we dress, political views.

I think everyone in the world wants to be able to feel love, to receive, share, give. I also think everyone wants happyness as well. But ones happiness can sometimes be a bad thing. We all have a conscious to tell difference between right and wrong. Temporary happiness can sometimes be found in alcohol, drug abuse, sexual acts (affairs), overindulgence. What happens when the happiness goes away? We have memories, some in which we cannot forget. We can block them, but for how long?

I think if one loves, truely and deepy, happiness will follow.

This physical world of ours, is often difficult. But it also depends on how that type of person perceives it. To me, I think it is obvious that the world we live in now has caos all around. A lot of the times our plans don't go the way we want them to. There are obstacles, this isn't a perfect world. We cannot control the rain, hurricans, tornadoes, earthly disasters. But we can save lifes, help others in need, teach others how to deal with the situations.

There are so many things we can accomplish, if we just concentrate our energies on it...body, mind, and soul. It is all a matter of choice, faith, and love.
© Copyright 2010 Rachel Renee (rachelrenee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690422-Thoughts-and-feelings