*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691314-Me-and-You
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1691314
I look in the mirror, what do I see? A reflection of you and me.
    I look i the mirror, what do I see? A reflection of you and me. even though your in heaven i know your still my angel. you help me with sadness when I can't see you. Then i can just go to the mirror and there you will be staring right back of me. Being your identical twin has its ups and downs but i know in my heart your still around. Your laughter, your smile, your joy and pain. Your temper i could do without for all this is part of you is now apart of me.



    I miss you more than you know, but I'm glad your in heaven. I see you running the streets of gold. I know dad is there with you,  god showed me that too. There is no more sadness, anger or emptiness for I can see your happy now and that's good enough for me. Just want you to know that I too feel the same as you.



  Your saying that I miss the most is when you gave us a nickname Bell Bell, don't here that anymore, but in my heart I feel it there and when I look in the mirror and see you I hear your voice say Bell Bell it's going to be okay for I am still with you and that will never change!  I love you!



                                                                                                            Dedicated To,

                                                                                                                    Bell Bell

 
© Copyright 2010 megbell (teebell348 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691314-Me-and-You