*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699478-same-game
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1699478
one telling another lies
“ I told you that I love you. I was wrong. I told you that you were the one for me. I lied to you. I told you that there was no one else. I lied again. I told you that you are the one. I once again lied. So I guess you know how it if to be lied to over again. You lied to me and I took it every step. You said you wouldn’t and yet you did. Not only once but more. I told you that I was done but yet you cry knowing that I was done. I told you that I was cheating on you. and you yell and call me names. But now you know how it feels to have you heart broken. I broke your heart like you did mine I don’t feel bad there is no way. I treated you like you treated me. You hit hard and I’m still hate you. You hurt me and I hurt you its a fair game and that is how life goes. I’m done playing so go find someone else that is willing to play. Maybe they can play better then me but I could careless. I found someone that cares more then you have and will. don’t come back around where you know you can’t have me.”
© Copyright 2010 brokenhearted (purplicious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699478-same-game