*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700372-Bitch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Women's · #1700372
In the voice of Jamaica Kincaid "Girl", my advice on how to be a 'Bad Bitch'
         
Forget who the hell you were and start peeling off your supposedly innocent skin; Forget the unimportant color of your soul and put it in a separate compartment of your pathetic life; don’t try to go back to the old you; look yourself in the mirror and look at the bitch you know you’re going to embody; don’t think you can run from your destiny; you’ll lose sight of the bitch you’re expected to be; but I don’t know how to be a bitch and I never embodied anything; this is how to carry your bitchiness with confidence: impress, threaten, check; this is how to dress to impress and show ‘em you runnin’ shit; this is how to threaten a woman who’s threatening your inner bitch; this is how to check a man; this is how to trick a man; this is how to leave a man; this is how to get another man; preferably another woman’s man; this is how to prevent yourself from looking like the whore you’re most likely going to become;you cannot lose sight of the bitch I’ll know you’ll be; this is how to show your cleavage; this is how to create cleavage;they won’t look at your disrespectful face; this is how to start shit; this is how to keep a slick mouth and back up your mess; this is what to do if you’re too stupid to back up the mess you start; this is how to check a bitch if she get outta line; this is how to humiliate a bitch; this is how to humiliate a woman; this is how to cut a bitch; this is how to look that bitch in the face and see yourself in her; but I’ve don’t want to hurt anyone; this is how you hurt people; this is how you hurt people you love; this is how you hurt yourself; this is how you hurt yourself without feeling yourself; but I want to feel; this is how bitches don’t feel; you gotta understand you are a bitch; this is how you dismiss; this is how you ignore; this is how you fill the void you’ve developed since becoming the bitch you are; this is how to carry a façade; this is how to be shallow; this is how to destroy the person you keep trying to become; this is how you fake it; this is how you take; this is how to conquer territory you weren’t supposed to be involved in; why can’t I stay where I am?; you mean to tell me you’re gonna be the person you want to?
© Copyright 2010 Dark at the Angels feet (kiki609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700372-Bitch