*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704224-Life-and-how-it-works
Rated: · Article · Educational · #1704224
How life is and what you need to do to achieve it
Life isnt about what works for you, Life is about what works for everyone, Life is all about Trust, Behavior, And Attitude, The Violence is just an attitude problem, The Lies is just a beginning of how to trust, And the Behavior is a learning. Nothing works the way you plan at first, but if you try and look and know what you want the life itself will consider your request and help you out, But if you dont know what you want you wont get it, and if you do want something but is using advantage of it, Next time it will backfire on you and constantly cause trouble so use your life well being, and teach others before they do your mistake. My Life is all about violence trust and behavior, I have bipolar. and anger issues, and I have to trust my friends and try to let them know they can trust me, but it is hard and difficult but i dont give up. Neither should you!
© Copyright 2010 Angel Writer (gothika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704224-Life-and-how-it-works