*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708973-Change-of-Fate
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1708973
A policeman is assigned the task of protecting a celebrity actress.
Standing outside the hotel room, Inspector Ryan Mortimer cursed his fate. Actress Jana Lauren had received death threats from the mafia for her scathing attack against them for spreading drug abuse. The police assigned their best man, Ryan as her personal bodyguard. His protests fell upon deaf ears when he made a vain attempt to wriggle out of the unpleasant task. Though a high profile case, Jana’s much publicized celebrity tantrums and notorious love life made the task of protecting her a veritable nightmare.

The only saving graces of the job were the generous glimpses of Jana’s gorgeous tits which she usually crammed inside tight low-cut blouses. Ryan also enjoyed watching the undulations of her firm ass that stretched the close-fitting skirts she loved to wear. She has a sexy smile, and her gray eyes make my heart melt, thought Ryan wistfully, feeling a sudden tinge of regret at the lustful thoughts crossing his mind for his protégée.

Jana’s blood curdling scream propelled Ryan into immediate action. Pulling out his revolver in a flash, he entered the room with the emergency swipe card. Pointing the gun in front, his practiced eyes scanned the empty expanse until they settled upon the bathroom door. The horrifying shrieks seemed to emerge from the other side. Pushing the door open with his shoulders, he slid into the room with the agility of a cat.

Save for Jana, clad in only a chemise, he didn’t see anybody. The look of sheer horror on her face, chilled his bone. Trembling, he looked in the direction of her pointed finger.

His dismay turned into amusement. “It’s only a lizard, Miss. Lauren.”

Without warning, she flew into his chest. “I hate them!”

Utterly bewildered, embarrassment swept across his mind when the warmth of her body ignited sparks of desire within him. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, feeling protective and manly. He could feel her breasts squashed against his chest though the thin fabric of their dresses. The smell of her unwashed hair tickled the cockles of his heart, and his arousal stretched uncomfortably within its confines.

Am I dreaming? he wondered, when he heard her sigh softly. When she raised her head and looked at him, the sparkle in her eyes dispelled all his doubts. He lowered his head and kissed her soft lips. She opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to slide in. Her fruity flavors fueled his passion, and the kiss became an ardent expression of mutual desires.

She unbuttoned his shirt, and raked her nails over his barreled chest. Taking his fill of her sweet saliva, he released her mouth and framed her face in his hands. Tendrils of her lustrous black hair settled in unruly coils over her forehead. Though an admirer of her acting, he had always attributed her uncommon beauty to the skills of the makeup artists, but the sight he beheld underlined the mendacity of his assumptions.

"You’re so beautiful," he gasped.

Her eyes blazing with desire, she flung her arms around his neck. Placing his hands below her butt, he raised her and moved into the shower cubicle where he balance her against a wall. He tore down the cups of her chemise and freeing her ample breasts, grabbed the soft mounds. She unbuckled his trousers and unzipping him, freed his swollen manhood. His body shuddered feeling her slender fingers curl around it. His hand reached between them to pull aside the nylon guarding her crevice. Immediately, she wedged the engorged tip of his arousal between the damp folds of her entrance. Slowly, he pushed, claiming her fraction by fraction until he was completely enveloped within her heat.

The quivering of her vaginal muscles imbibed him with delight. He began to thrust inside her, first shallow, then deep, gently in the beginning, with rising urgency later. Her wanton moans meant that his erect muscle was hitting all the right spots within her pleasure tube. As he plundered her sloppy depths, the squishing sound it elicited cocooned his mind with ecstasy. Her gyrating pelvis hit the shower knob, and a warm drizzle washed over their writhing bodies. She clawed his back as the animal coupling reached its crescendo, drenching the space with the musky smell of her excitement. He pressed his muscular frame against her soft curves and spilled his seed inside her depths.

They lathered, washed and toweled each other. After draping the dressing gown around her, he put on his clothes, hoping that they would dry off on his body.

Ryan kissed her forehead. “That was wonderful, Miss. Lauren. I should return to my post now. Don’t worry. You’re safe. ”

Jana stared at the lizard who had not budged an inch from its spot.

His eyes twinkled with affection. “I’ll call the reception. They will have someone remove it.”

“Can’t you stay? I feel much safer in your arms,” she pleaded.

“I’d love to, Miss. Lauren, but it’s dangerous for you to not have someone outside.”

Kissing her one last time, he left without turning back. It would be a tragedy if he succumbed to his temptations and risked the life of such an alluring beauty.

Word Count: 861
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708973-Change-of-Fate