*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710971-Untitled
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1710971
A tid-bit of something I am currently working on...:) Need criticism.
         Holding my hands tightly standing beneath the moonlight, he kissed me passionately. The world seemed to be spinning around us, but not in a sense where it would make me feel dizzy. Everything seemed to be whirling around in a circle, as if this wasn’t real. Holding each other close, not ever wanting to let go, he looked deeply into my light blue eyes, making a sort of connection just like we had that first night we met. The leaves swirled up in the wind, in a tornado like trance, crunching together in the sounds of the night. The crickets that hid in the bushes chirped louder than ever, but yet at the same time I almost felt deaf. I wondered if Dylan felt the same way as me… Was it only me that felt how perfect the night was? Something peculiar, yet so movie-like… He took me deep inside his arms, showing me a different side of world that I had never seen before… Showing me what life was really all about… how beautiful it was to truly feel this way. “Hailey, I love you.” He kissed my forehead and began to walk away. A fog took over, as he vanished in the night sky… “Dylan!” I yelled, “I… I love you too.” He was gone.
© Copyright 2010 Christina Stasia (cbellmay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710971-Untitled