*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718842-The-Alphathe-Hothead-and-the-imprint
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Adult · #1718842
Bella is imprinted on by Paul and Sam.They are very dominant.
I walked through the door holding my cousin Jacob's hand. I was about to meet his friends a.k.a the pack.When I walked in two men looked at me with love,but then they growled when they saw I was holding Jake's hand. Another guy said to the one that growled"You're such a hothead! She's his cousin not his girlfriend!"I looked at Jake and said"Well,are you going to introduce me to your friends?"Jake looked surprised but said slowly"Um,a,sure yeah!This is Sam,the Alpha." He pointed to one of the boys-men-that had growled."Paul,the hothead." He pointed to the other man who had growled."That thing over there likes to go by the name of Jared." "Hey!",echoed through the room.Jake laughed and said"Sorry,bro but its true.""I suppose I do need a haircut.""And the brooding,skinny guy over here is Embry."This 'Embry' was so out of it he didn't even notice!Wow,I guess there was a truth to what Jake had said.Thats a first! Sam and Paul were still staring at me with love.Creepy,I mean I just met them.Who falls in love in five minutes?Apparently Sam and Paul.But I wasn't mad, I was happy.Its like theres this unexplainable strong force holding me to them.I know its creepy,but I think...I think I love them!



Okay,I just changed this around a bit.Thanks prosperous snow for your advice,it really helped:}Does anyone know how to make chapters in the story.If so please tell me.Again anything you want to say about this story is welcome.EXCEOT IF IT IS INAPPROPIET.sorry for my bad spelling.Happy Halloween:}
© Copyright 2010 ilovecats (ilovecats at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718842-The-Alphathe-Hothead-and-the-imprint