*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721607-APH-Drabbles---1-Beginning
by Lerf
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Comedy · #1721607
An Axis Powers Hetalia drabble challenge. Characters and Hetalia (c) Hidekaz Himaruya
You walked into the World Conference meeting, only to be greeted by a maniac dashing pass you, stark naked.
Your face flushed red. “What in the-”
“Put some bloody clothes on, you wanker!” Another man dashed pass you, shouting and shaking his fist.
“Ahaha! You get 'em, England!” a blonde man cheered. He wore glasses and and his hair had a cowlick protruding from it.
Then a man wearing a green uniform along with a white... Was that a beret? Anyways, he chased the other two men, a rifle in hand, firing at them. Meanwhile, a tall man was slamming his fists on the table, ordering everyone to shut up and calm down. Another tall man with a long coat and scarf had a dark aura surrounding him, scaring a little boy who was on the verge of bawling his eyes out.
All the while, a brunette man snored quietly in the corner, not disturbed a bit.
You gaped. “And this is only the beginning...”
© Copyright 2010 Lerf (lerfaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721607-APH-Drabbles---1-Beginning