*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723243-Destiny
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1723243
My first try at story-telling -- it tells of the uncertainty of young love.
    Once there were two people, a boy and a girl, who met in the river of time...it was a 'relationship by fate', destined to meet because there was a reason for it. Thus, started their journey of knowing each other a little better each day. Times when the sailing was just fine, the weather was fair. Times when they had to cross rough seas and there would be tension and sometimes, fear. However, sincerity of heart prevailed and flew her sails and quietly, friendship came over to them with smiles, laughters and words. Everything changed. Day by day, understanding became deeper and acceptance became full. Times when words were left unspoken, yet both could discern what the other would like to share. It seemed their thoughts were synchronized. The sun was shining.

    Their friendship was truly invaluable and genuine; both expressed the wish for this to endure the passage of time. It was tinged with sadness though because soon they would have to part when they reached the port. Both would have to go on without the other. Thus, sometimes, her tears would flow in the darkness. It was destined to be so.

    Their friendship was truly invaluable, genuine and mysterious. One day, the need to express their care in a special way surged between them and they sealed their bond with a kiss. It was wonderful and sweet. There were other kisses as well as hugs, too, all sweet and tantalizing. Yes, tantalizing. Perhaps it was really such that unknowingly and naturally, if there was pure affection, it would want to find some physical manifestation and they became close. Now she feared this. She did not want to destroy what they had; it was a treasure she would always cherish for a lifetime...she wanted some beautiful memories to live by when they would be gone from each other.

    It was a moonlit night. She was sad, afraid, and she cried. In the end, she believed he was truly a very good person, with a pure heart and soul. She remained hopeful he would not lose respect and admiration, and their affection would stay sweet; their friendship would last.

    There was a rainbow in the sky.

    Now she knew how it was to be truly loved with a pure heart, deep affection and great respect. For that, she was truly grateful.

    Dreams are free...so she allowed herself this beautiful chance to live out her deep desire and hope, even if everything seemed impossible. At least she could hope and hold on to her dream.

    Today, there was sunshine. Tomorrow might rain. Hence, in her sleep, she found herself not alone. Just like the stream that flows onto the river and cascade as one; just as the flower petals open up to the kiss of the sun.
© Copyright 2010 Mayflower(Marichu) (summerblossom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723243-Destiny