*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724459-Damaged-Goods--Pt-3
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1724459
Damaged by the horror of human trafficking, two battered souls find a connection.
Zoe lowered her gaze from the battle gone silent again. Her stomach churned. Her cheeks burned with humiliation. Snippets of the Doctor's rant seared into her brain. VICTIM ... CHILD ... BROKEN ... INCAPABLE OF LOVE ... CONTROL ... ABUSER ... WHORE ... NO BETTER THAN HER RAPIST ... OBEY. Dr. Sharon flung the words out from behind a wall of superiority and moral outrage, but to the doctor they were just ... words, labels. Anger built in Zoe. The HTU had rescued hundreds of men, women, and children, in the past two years that had returned to their families and Zoe assumed normal life. What was so different about her?

She flinched at the touch of Boss's fingers on her own. Peeking at him through the dark veil of her hair she could see the concern. Nestling her hand into his, he gave a gentle squeeze. The warmth of his touch and the reassurance conveyed in the simple gesture were exactly the reasons she was drawn to Boss. She would never forget the gentleness with which he had helped her from her kennel or the soft assurance of his voice as he wrapped his jacket around her shoulders, the material still warm from his body and smelling of him.

"I forbid it."

Fury and frustration flowed through Zoe's veins at the doctor's words.

"You don't control me," she hissed.

Dr. Sharon's head snapped around. Her mouth opened and closed without a word.

Boss didn't say a word, standing and drawing Zoe with him.

Dr. Sharon found her voice as they reached the door.

"Go through with this, and I will have your job."



Arms wrapped around herself, Zoe surveyed the loft from the obscurity of her veiled hair. The sprawling industrial space was sparse, yet beautiful with the exposed brick and hardwood floors. The light pouring through floor to ceiling windows spanning one wall, unnerved her. Easing back into the shadowed foyer, she tensed as her back connected with Boss's chest. His breath was warm against her neck.

"You're safe here."

Giving in to impulse, she turned, burrowing her nose into the crook of his neck. Strong arms encircled her, one hand stroking her hair.

"Dr. Sharon ..."

A finger pressed to her lips silenced her.

"I'll deal with the good doctor's threats. For now, we are together and you need to relax before you settle in."



The caress of the bubbling water eased the tension from her body until she felt boneless. Leaning back against Boss's chest, she lazily pressed her big toe against a jet, enjoying the hot tub's power.

"... of course with four of a kind he was all in and the Jack of spades comes up on the flop. I won the loft with a royal flush, proving once again it is better to be good AND lucky," Boss murmured.

"I was stakes in a poker game once."

"A real man only plays with what he can afford to lose. You are priceless."

"The good doctor said that people can't be stakes. I like your answer better."

Boss chuckled in her ear, teasing her bobbing breasts. She caught her breath at the strum of his thumbs over her nipples. Soft lips behind her ear made gooseflesh erupt despite the heat of the water. Kissing was uncharted territory. Sliding back a little, Zoe rubbed her bottom against Boss's straining erection. He growled in pleasure, one arm dropping down to secure her waist. His hard cock rode the channel between her cheeks and thighs flirting with her puffy lips. It felt divine and yet an unfamiliar ache grew in her lower belly.

She shifted, opening her legs further in invitation. She wasn't sure what he was waiting on. Though she resented the doctor's insinuation that moving in with Boss made her a whore, he had to know she would never deny him a thing. The head of his cock nudged the tight ring of muscle between her ass cheeks. Leaning forward, she gripped the tub edge. His body followed, leaning over her to kiss the back of her neck and cup her breasts as he humped against her.

Hearing the harsh pant of his breath, Zoe knew he was close. Sliding from his arms she urged him up on the edge of the hot tub. Kneeling on the seat between his feet she leaned down and engulfed his cock. Bobbing over him a couple times she took him deep into her throat. Humming softly she ran the pad of her thumb over the throbbing vein on the underside, increasing his pleasure. His release was explosive, a cry ripping from him as his hips lurched up off the counter. His fingers tangled demandingly in her hair, holding her steady as he rode it out.

Letting him slide from her mouth with a soft plop, Zoe fastidiously licked him clean, kissing on the inside of his hair roughened thighs. Finished, she laid her head in his lap. The doctor's words whispered in her mind. What DID Boss expect from her beyond sex? The doctor had warned that she had no domestic skills. That had never been her place in her Master's household. Sex and pain were all she knew. Maybe the doctor was right.



~WC~ 868



Prompt:This week, I want you to write, in 869 words or less, about a critical issue in your characters' lives ... something that threatens to break them apart. Please leave it unresolved. These assignments are still building on one another, so you also need at least one non-sexual erotic moment, another sexual encounter to go with the mushy emotional stuff, and at least one reference to the "getting serious" moment you wrote about in your last story. ~ Round 16 of TWQ



Created in tandem for:



 
FORUM
Sustaining The Sizzle Class Forum  (18+)
Erotica writing class focused on infusing erotic elements throughout the work.
#1710399 by Purple Princess


FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, July Theme: Lists
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724459-Damaged-Goods--Pt-3