*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730282-Limbo
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1730282
I've trapped myself inside a daydream to escape the hurt of a past memory.
It was the selfish desire to preserve a memory that brought me here. Here I found escape. A dream world who's existence was influenced by the thought alone. I made of myself a god and the power of aspiration, shaped by priceless memories, laid the foundation of my world. A place too perfect in every relation to me. She became my reality and the reality of the past has now been laid to rest as the dream world. A dream world imperfect. Infected by chaos and it's brother, change. You reality, are a nightmare...

It's been entirely too long. A world without change has limitation. It can neither better itself nor degrade. Like a memory trapped inside a picture. And I, in nature, am selfish. The want for more is a threat to my new reality. I am the fault of my worlds destruction. How can I, imperfect as I am live in my perfect world? Now I know I am not a god. Yet I have created for myself a hell from the ruins of heaven.
As I stand in the ashes of my once beautiful dream world, I now wish to live in my nightmares who's existence is chaos. It was easy to lock myself away in such a fantasy for I have made it. But how do I go back to reality?
.
© Copyright 2010 Lyons Valentine (aznrac3r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730282-Limbo