*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730730-The-BFF-Fight
Rated: · Short Story · Community · #1730730
it about three girls who dont get along!
There once was a girl named Brittany. Brittany went to a school called Ridgway High. This wasn’t Brittany’s first day; she had gone there since the last year of Pre K. She is the 6th grade and her bff is jazmin, they always stuck together. They where like paper and glue until Casey came along and stole jazmin away from me, and Brittany was not very happy about this. So Brittany took this into her own hands. When Brittany went to ask jazmin to be her partner in P.E jazmin said that she was partners with Casey already, but promised to be her partner tomorrow. Well tomorrow roles around and its P.E time and Brittany goes up to Jazmin and said you’re my partner right? So Jazmin forgot that she had promised her to be her partner! So Jazmin said that she had Casey as a partner, and Brittany flipped out on Jazmin. Jazmin and Brittany didn’t talk for a couple days. One day Casey comes up to Brittany and says I am sorry for what I :) And Brittany said its ok and they all became friends!

By ashley
© Copyright 2010 ashley1326 (ashley1326 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730730-The-BFF-Fight