*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733520-Run
by Enders
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1733520
Lost in the swarm of systems.
Run
Stay in front of the calm always letting up in the end. Look upwards to the sky to see clear. Focused on the bead; forgetting all the waves that got you here to say hello. Run faster keep ahead of yourself. Don’t forget to wave goodbye when you enter shore. Complacency and boredom invite the claustrophobic feeling of freedom. You scream to hear if you are still alive only to be answered by the rain of yesteryear. People left behind in the pursuit of happiness to find that solemn whisper waking you each morning. Let’s sleep a little longer and enjoy this peace of loneliness. Abandonment in the tomb of disease, do you not feel alive? I have searched for this torrent of rust to find you where only I could. Run, run, run, to the starting line and finish last beside yourself for in this world you have created nothing and enjoyed no one. Goodbye!

© Copyright 2010 Enders (enders at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733520-Run