*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734467-Poolside-Fantasy
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1734467
a once meeting that can turn into something more.
         She opened the gate and walked slowly across the wooden deck that extended from the warm pool out to the railing. I watched her put down her towel on one of the chairs. She placed her small knapsack next to her chair and turned to look out over the rail across the wide field. She was extremely lean, tone, and tan.Her long brown hair and red highlights that shone in the bright Virginian sun. She coyly smiled to herself as she took off her white beater, unzipped her jeans, and slid them down her legs, to unveil a blood-red bikini. She glanced around and our eyes met briefly. She caught me peeking, but my voyeurism didn't seem to bother her. The sight of her red bikini panties captured my attention and I leaned on the edge of the pool to watch her final act. As she turned her back to tuck her clothes into her bag she grabbed something.

         From the rear, she had a classic hourglass shape with a nicely formed ass, wide hips, and slim waist. "Welcome to paradise," I say, as I stretch out. She walked so slowly around the pool, occasionally looking out to watch the horses prance around. I quickly found out what she had grabbed from her bag, as she stuck a red lollipop into her luscious mouth. Butterflies began to flutter in my loins at the sight.

         To my surprise and delight, she stepped into the shallow end and moved along the edge of the pool about two feet from me. "Mmhmm, you're right. This truly does feel like paradise," she responded with a broad smile. She sank down in the pool up to her neck and copied my action by slowly stretching under the water. "The sun feels good too," she whispered as her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and squinted up at the cloud that slowly moved across the sun. "You look like you could use a massage," I began. "Sound good to you?" Her blue-specked hazel eyes met my blue ones and a little smile played over her full lips. "Mmm that sounds nice," she whispered. "You mean right here? Right now?" "Sure," I said, "why not?" "Okay, how do you want me?" she asked, accepting my offer. "Just move over in front of me and I'll hold your head and shoulders up with my legs. You can stay submerged and relaxed for the most part."

         To my utter delight, she slid over between my legs and arched her neck as my legs trapped her body and held her in a floating position. Her body was just below the water's surface and I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric above the waterline. I noticed that they were already erect from the contact of our two bodies. "This gal's very horny," I thought to myself as I gazed down on her. I began to massage her temples and to play with the edges of her ears first. She emitted a low groan as my fingers touched her. She licked her lips as I repeated my light touches several more times, allowing her to grow accustomed to me. After a brief silent period, I began to trace the hairline above her forehead and then lightly touched her eyebrows to outline the top of her face. She seemed to enjoy that, so I continued for a bit longer. Waiting again quietly, I moved to her chin and outlined her jaw and caressed her temples and ears again. This time she moaned low in her throat and her legs seemed to move involuntarily, rubbing her thighs together. "I'm getting to her," I mused as I worked my hands back up to her prominent cheekbones and let them linger along her nose and upper lip. Finally, I used one fingertip to trace over her pretty lips and I was rewarded when she opened her mouth partway and licked my finger. I felt my cock swell under her and I traced over her lips several more times.

         On my final touch, she gently sucked my finger as if it was a tiny prick. "Whoa," I thought, "she's getting turned on by a face massage! This is a woman in need." I repeated my facial cycle several more times and watched as she became more aroused each turn. As I completed my last round of movements, I marveled at how much she seemed to enjoy my touch. Leaning over, I kissed her on the forehead and whispered to her, "I hope you enjoyed your face massage." She used her hands and arms to turn over. She looked up at me, then down my body to my semi-rigid cock floating just under the water. "You have magic hands," she murmured. "I loved the way you touched me." "I also do back-rubs," I offered bravely, "but I don't believe this is the place for that." She looked disappointed, but her smile quickly reappeared. "Perhaps later, somewhere else," she hinted. "Perhaps," I agreed. "

         Thanks again for the facial massage," she said. "It was very nice and relaxing." "You're welcome," I replied. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd be glad to treat you to a foot massage if you like." She grinned. "Oh, I would, for sure," she gushed. "I love to have my feet massaged, and I already know you have nice soft hands." "Come on over to the edge and sit on the bottom step. I can reach your feet easily then." She moved to the steps and settled back into the water, offering her left foot to me. I held her slim foot in my hands and admired the red nail polish. I began to massage her instep and up along each toe's joints. Her eyes closed and a little smile skipped across her lips. "Mmm, that's very nice," she murmured. "I love your touch." I must have spent a half-hour on her feet and she seemed to melt into my hands. I enjoyed giving her pleasure as my hands explored her slim ankles and dainty feet. Finally, I couldn't think of anything more to do, so I gave each foot a final overall massage.

         "There, how was that?" I asked. "Incredible," she replied, looking deep into my eyes. "That's the best foot massage I've ever had." She stayed on the step, near to me as I sank back into the water and relaxed. It was quiet and I could actually hear her breathing. We sat silently for quite a while, enjoying the serenity of the pool and the breeze sighing through the tall trees. Finally, she spoke. "How about that back-rub you promised me?" I slowly opened my eyes and returned to planet Earth. "Well, nobody's around to complain, so how about right now?" I replied. "Sounds good to me," She said. "How will you do it?" Quickly looking about, I spied one of the large steps just above the water line. "Why don't you move over here. You can rest your arms and head on that step and I'll be able to reach your whole back if you're resting on your knees." Without a word, she moved to the step and knelt down, her back and the top of her ass above the water. She folded her arms and put her head on them, closing her eyes. "I'm ready when you are," she whispered. I took up my position behind her and stretched my arms out. I was too far away to reach her neck and shoulders, so I moved in closer.

         "I'll need to get my legs between yours in order to reach your upper back," I said. She spread her legs apart and I moved between them. I placed my hands on the back of her neck and my belly touched her bottom. "Perfect," I announced and began to stroke her shoulders lightly. I began to run my hands along her ribs and back up her spine in a slow rhythm, ending with medium pressure along her shoulders and neck. "Ahh, that's nice," she purred as I caressed her smooth back. "Your hands feel so good." Each time I moved to her upper back, my belly and floating prick made contact with her in various ways. I noticed that when it happened, she seemed to move slightly deeper in the water in a sly effort to prolong the contact. My hands roamed down her sides and occasionally contacted the sides of her pendulous breasts as they floated freely in the warm water. "I like that too," she cooed as my fingers slid along her soft tits.

         Becoming bolder, I moved my hands to the front and cupped both of her breasts in my hands momentarily. "That's really nice," she purred, assuring me she was not upset with my bold move. Her breasts were soft and perky, but her rosy nipples became erect as my fingers rolled each of them. I pulled gently. In response, she groaned deep in her throat. As I fondled her breasts, she slowly moved her body against mine in a gentle rhythm under the water. After some time had passed, I don't know how long exactly, I finished her back-rub and sat on a submerged step to cool off a bit. Rather than return to her spot, she slid onto my lap and rested her head on my left shoulder. "That was great," she murmured. "It's been a long time since anyone has been so nice to me." "I'm glad you enjoyed it," I responded quietly as my right hand rested on her upper right thigh. I began to slowly squeeze her leg, then caress it as my hand moved from her knee upward. She let her left leg hang off my lap, a silent invitation to explore even higher.

         As my hand moved upward, I let my finger lightly brush across her bikini panties. She shuddered in response, then kissed my neck. "Hmm, she must like that," I thought. A few more strokes provided reinforcement as she allowed her legs to spread wider. My finger traced up and down, until I became brave and slid my hand under the fabric.My finger traced her slit and I could now feel a wetness that didn't come from the warm pool. Soon, my finger slid between her puffy labia and explored her soft wet pussy. She put her right arm around me and held me closer as I probed, lingering on her G spot just inside the pubic opening. "Oh yes," she purred softly, "feels so good." Her acceptance encouraged me to go even further. I urged her off my lap and told her to sit on the flat step she had so recently used as a headrest. She complied immediately and slowly untied her bottoms to let them fall to the water.

         She perched her slender form on the edge of the step, facing me. I pressed on her knees and she grinned. Leaning back on her hands, she let her legs fall open, exposing her very wet, very pink, very swollen pussy. I wasted no time moving between her legs. The picture looked incredibly erotic and sent a tremor through my nervous system. Heat started to spread through my limbs and make its way to my face as I prepared to move forward. Deciding to take baby steps, and to tease a little bit, I softly kissed the inside of her thighs, then moved up an down each leg, kissing, sucking, and a lil' nibble. Then, fueled by the scent of her arousal, I started nibbling my way up until my ear met with soft thigh. Taking a deep breath and swallowing hard, I plunged forward, my tongue hard and intent on its target.

         Nervous curiosity lingered in the back of my mind as taste buds met with warm moisture and moved inside her most intimate spot. Saliva dripped from my mouth as I anticipated a new and wonderful taste. Using the broad and pierced end of my tongue I drew it up and into the folds of her pussy, pushing and testing hidden crevices until I made it up to the erect nub on top. She jumped and her legs clamped hard on my head as my tongue circled around her clit. Using my hands to spread her outer lips, I employed my tongue to split her inner labia and lick up and down, tasting her womanly nectar for the first time. She was panting as I tapped the tip of my tongue on her small, erect clitoris. "Oh my God . . . oh yes, don't stop," she gasped as I continued to lick, tap, and thrust my tongue into her love pit.

         I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, tasting the juices I had longed for since ever. I then moved up to tease the clit for a few moments and dipped my tongue back in the hole to lick up the juices that had built up. "I love how good you taste." I mummbled out. Her juice was thick but clear and had a slightly sweet taste. A second later I felt her fingers digging into my scalp. I returned to the welcome task in front of me. Back and forth, my tongue went from clit to hole, sending her into orbit. Finally, she couldn't hold it in anymore, she screamed and thrust her crotch into my waiting face. "Oh, Jesus, I'm going to cum," she screamed. Her hips rose from step as her fingers pulled my face deep between her legs. Her hips froze in mid air as a strong climax rushed through her. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as the pleasure rushed through her and resulted in more juice. It drained out of her pussy and into my sucking mouth.
© Copyright 2010 Alec Montgomery (vendil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734467-Poolside-Fantasy