*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735208-The-Maestro-Rahul-Sharma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Other · #1735208
Starting yet another revolution by Rahul Sharma in the world of music.




The maestro, Rahul Sharma is one of the great musician. His music crosses all the borders and welcomes nature from all aspects. His music evolves a quest and a thirst to continue life with. It is pure,soothing and transparent. It is an endless musical journey which is more to feel than express. It teaches us how  to medidate and create a peaceful mind. The sweet and the enchanting  sound of Santoor makes every heart musical.It has an aura of mystery and a sensual effect for every ear to listen.

Rahul Sharma music is based on Indian classical music  with blend  of folk, fusion and trance.It creates variety of sound that is never heard before with a melodious effect. His music  is far beyond our imagination, encourages us to dream and be a dreamer.His music is versatile and the sound are great to hear.It creates an illusioniory world with the evolving sounds.It comes out in a very natural way as the musician himself is very close to nature.His music is very theme based and elaborately created.

Rahul Sharma has peformed various concerts in India and  abroad. The first  Indian musical concert performed in Egypt with his father,the great Santoor player Pandit Shivkumar Sharma. Apart from following his father who has played Santoor all over the world. Rahul Sharma has also internationally collaborated with world renowned pianist Richard Clayderman in the album, ‘The Confluence’.His collaboration with the  great Tabla player, Zakhir Hussain in the album, ‘Rhythm of Love’, emerged as the classical musical duo.His new age music is found among many of his albums. Few of them are Samandar, Antariksh, Maya the illusion, Zen and Times Traveler. He has also composed music for the Bollywood movie, ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge’ and received the ‘Best Debut Music Director’ category at 2002 Zee Bollywood Music Awards. He has also received awards for his other creations and lot of acclodes from all over the world and huge fan following.

Santoor, this musical instrument has created magic by the classical musician family.His grandfather, Uma Dutt Sharma who was the master of Santoor  and his father, the Santoor player from Kashmir has given this little known instrument a strong foothold in music all around the world. Thereby, starting yet another revolution  by Rahul Sharma in the world of music.







© Copyright 2010 Deepshikha (pensdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735208-The-Maestro-Rahul-Sharma