*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736985-Friends
by KFred4
Rated: · Non-fiction · Experience · #1736985
It wasn't the exact definition of "true love at first sight"
Kelli and Chris have always been in eahcothers lives, but had no knowledge and didn't really care for most of their lives. From the age of 6, while Kelli went to CCD and Chris attended Catholic school every now and then they would see eachother at religious functions but not pay any attention even when they did come of the age where it was tiem to start looking for potential realtioship partners. When Kelli was in 8th grade she had a boyfriend, who at the time she was convinced was the best thing that would have ever happened to her and he was friends with Chris. So when she attended his baseball games she wold see Chris from time to time and not care but in the pit of her stomach she would feel somthin that made her want to sit up straighter or flip her hair to make him look her way. Well as realtionships come to an end like they do in your teen years Kelli and her 8th grade crush broke up and she started hanging out at her with her life long friends that she hasnt seen because shes been so consumed with her relatioship. Well as it turns out. the first night Kelli stops sulking because of the break up and goes out to have fun being single and young she meets Chris. It wasn't exactly love at first sight, it was more like " Oh thats what you look like? Hi." As the last weekneds of the summer went on they acknowledged eahcother but to Kelli, it was growing into somthing more. She left the houses looking forward to see just Chris and no one else, but to her he didnt feel the same. As 9th garde started a junior came into Kelli's life and she got lost in him, disappearing from herself completly. After about 3 weeks she realized this and ended it. Looking forward to being a gorgeous, single blonde teenage girl she went back to hanging out with her childhood friends... Where Chris was waiting. It was kind of like magic, one night they just clicked and the next thing Kel knew Chris was texting her to see if she was going to hangout with the gang that night. It turned into conversations and flirting from there. And then people started askign what was going on between them cause they could tell the way Kelli would light up whenevr Chris was around that somthing was goiong on. As the word got around they liked eachother Chris mastered the guts to kiss her. When it happened Kelli felt like she had just gotten everything she ever wanted.... Little did she know Chris never had a girlfriend before so he was shy. It had been two whole weeks before he asked her to be his girlfriend! It was just like a tv show, at the last home high school football game he ditched his friend to sit with her and after they won he poped the question. Ofcourse Kelli said yes and evr since then she couldnt imagine what life would have braught if they were'nt drawn together. They have been with one another for 2 wonderful months and are hoping to spend many more football games together.
© Copyright 2010 KFred4 (kfred4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736985-Friends