*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739571-You-may-not-be-the-brightest-star-in-the
by Nic B
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1739571
A poem that I sent to a friend for our 2 year aniversary (it's been 2 years we've met <3)
You may not be the brightest star in the sky, although you will always shine bright to my eyes.
You were born in a world full of regrets, but you my doll, are someone never to forget.
you are someone who I will always cherish through out the years, with a laugh that will always put anyone at ease.
Someone nice, caring, and sweet, which looks like nothing in the long feat.

You may not be the brightest star in the sky, although you will always shine bright to my eyes.
A single mother raising a child through out this time,with many fathers that would always cross the line.
Always caring and thoughtful, with whatever I would struggle.
And when I would act with darkness, you would always come with a conclusion of forgiveness.

You may not be the brightest star in the sky, although you will always shine bright to my eyes.
A friend who would always put others before herself, thus would only be fair to result in wealth.
Although you my dear do it for free, and this is why I will always see...
Either a mother, a friend, or someone to stay beside my side, You my doll... Will always shine the brightest to my eyes... *Heart*
© Copyright 2011 Nic B (nicb33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739571-You-may-not-be-the-brightest-star-in-the