*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748812-how-to-save-a-life
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1748812
this is based on the song by the Fray. LOOK UP THE LYRICS!
step one
"We need to talk." The angry brunette turns away and reaches for the doorknob. "Please, I just want to help you." She plops down on the chair, huffily. There's a brief, awkward silence between the two. "Look, I know you're mad about the party, but those people would have gotten you in trouble. You know that they would have had drugs there." The teenager practically leaps to her feet in indignance. "All you want is to keep me away from my friends! You're never happy with anything! Ever!" She's screaming at the top of her lungs, her hands clenched into tight fists. "I know that you're upset, but you can't keep this up. They're going to get you hurt sooner or later, and I might not be there to help you. I can't make the choice for you, but you need to decide if you would rather stick with them or break off completely." She falls into her chair and bursts into tears. "I just wanted to be part of something. I didn't know that they would..." she cries, suddenly vulnerable. "Sh. It's okay, you're safe." The girl looks up gratefully. "Thanks, mom."
© Copyright 2011 the undercover lover (natsha-pink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748812-how-to-save-a-life