*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758001-Missing-My-Friend
Rated: · Other · Other · #1758001
My soul makes me feel my friend is within me.


Initially it was difficult for me to feel the pain and the hurt I got after parting from my friend who lives somewhere but not with me anymore. No matter where my friend is though, I still believe he is within me and will be. It was a relationship that was not at all smooth as we were always indulged in fighting with each other , arguing on subjects that didn’t matter to us, and more bothered about the surrounding than thinking where our lives were taking us. If we thought about us, it was only pain that we could relate and today, it is only memories that remain fresh in my mind. How can I forget my friend’s voice that I may not hear any more but can still feel that he is within me? Everything can be taken away but not the feeling that I have for my friend. Wherever you are and however you are you should live in peace. I pray to God your life is no more related to hell and hopefully it has turned to heaven.
© Copyright 2011 Deepshikha (pensdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758001-Missing-My-Friend