*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763397-My-Wife-and-Kids-WG-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Family · #1763397
TV show, from episode "thru thick and thin" of jay gaining weight again, daughters too
My Wife and Kids WG Story

         In the household of the Kyle family, the men were all out of the house, leaving only Jay, Claire, and Katie. Jay had recently put on some weight when she went to visit her mother, with most of the weight going to her ass and a little to her boobs. But since then she had been trying to stick to the diet she was on for so long, but there was always constant temptation. "Yummy", she said sarcastically as she sat down for lunch, "time to enjoy this very delicious salad." Claire and Katie then walked in, and Claire said, "that looks good, mom, I've never seen so much green." Jay then gave her daughters a sarcastic look. "I have to eat this, it's part of my diet so your father will find me more attractive", she said as she shoved some of the salad into her mouth. "Come on, mom, let loose and have some fun", said Katie. Jay thought it over for a moment, and then Katie then spoke up again, "dad may end up liking it if you put on more weight, he was probably upset last time because when you came back, you weren't fat enough." Jay then said, "You're right, but on one condition, I'll gain weight if you two put on weight with me, what do you say?" "Sure" said both Claire and Katie, as Claire pulled out a bottle of pills. "What's that", said Jay, as she and Katie looked at the bottle. "These are special pills", said Claire, "specially designed to make people gain weight instantly, and if we take some of these, we'll become bigger than ever." The three of them then took the pills and began to enjoy themselves.

         Thanks to the pills, the three ladies had already put on a substantial amount of weight. Claire's boobs had gone up at least 2 sizes as they were noticeably bigger. Her belly, due to its already large size, was always poking out of her shirts. Her hips had widened, and her ass had grown to be about 6 feet across. Katie, surprisingly, had put on a little more weight than Claire, as she developed some boobs that were double Claire's original breast size. Her belly was also poking out of her shirts and she had developed some nice love handles. Her hips didn't get as wide as Claire's, but her ass was noticeably bigger, as it was 5 feet across. Jay was obviously the biggest so far out of the 3 of them. Her boobs had gone up 3 sizes, as she was beginning to wear workout tank-tops that showed off a little cleavage. Her belly was also beginning to poke out of the tops as well. Her hips had doubled in size and her ass had grown to now be 10 feet across, which made it the biggest part of her.

         "Girls, time for lunch", said Jay, as she put a bunch of food on the kitchen table. Katie and Claire waddled in and sat down in their chairs, as they creaked with their added weight. "This all looks so good", said Claire as she put some of the delicious food on her plate, "hopefully this will help me outweigh Katie." Katie was enjoying a Cheeseburger and said, "good luck, this food is for the both of us." "You mean 3 of us.", said Jay, as she patted her belly and gave her daughters some more food. "Don't forget to take some more of the pills, or we'll gain weight a lot slower than we are now.', said Claire. She passed out the rest of the pills and gave them away evenly to her mother and her sister. Jay then looked at Katie and said, "It's so nice that you are developing so nicely.", as she looked at Katie's new boobs and slightly juggled them in her hands. Jay then said, "we're going to have to get you a bra, and some shirts that will help you get the boys, you too, Claire." Katie replied, "thanks mom, I didn't even know that that the Kyle women developed this early." They then enjoyed their lunches as they then thought about future meals that they were hoping to get bigger and bigger.

         The constant eating for the 3 ladies lasted for over 5 months until they began to notice that the pills had finally worn off. Michael and Jr. had come back around the 2nd month, and his surprise then was unforgettable. By month 5 he and Jr. were finally used to the unbelievable sizes of his daughters and wife, that they both actually helped to feed them.

         "Jay, Katie, Claire, lunch time!", called Michael, as he began to set up the table with every fatty food imaginable. Claire came in and was huge. Her boobs were now a JJJ size and was barely containable in her tank-top, as it revealed cleavage that was almost a mile long. Her belly was pouring over her pants, and her love handles were causing her shirt to rise up. Her hips were very wide and her ass had grown to be 55 feet across. She was munching on a couple of large pretzels and slurping on some Pepsi, which she was carrying in her cleavage. She made her way over to her spot at the table, with her ass jiggling and wobbling with each step. "Alright, all my favorites, BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." She then lowered her jiggly ass on the ground because she broke her chair a long time ago. Just then from a distance they heard, "MMMH, lunchtime, I'm starving.", as Katie then waddled into the kitchen. She had now become slightly bigger than Claire. Her boobs were now a KKK size, and nowadays she was wearing tank-tops more often, so she had cleavage that was almost a mile and a half long. Her belly had gotten a lot bigger, so big that it was completely exposed and hanging over the waistband of her pants. Her love handles were very flabby and made her shirt rise up slightly. Her hips had gotten wider, and her ass was now 65 feet across. "Hey Katie, I got your pancakes on the table for you", said Michael. "Thanks daddy, I'm starving", said Katie, as she waddled by him and landed with a lot of jiggling next to her sister, where Michael watched her ass jiggle like crazy. "I told you that I would be bigger than you", said Katie, as she began to devour her pancakes. Claire replied, "that's because half the time you took the food out of my hands and basically put it into your big belly or your fat ass", as she slapped Katie's ass and patted her belly. "I can't help it, I get hungry, BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP." "Where's Jay?, girls", said Michael. "Oh, here she comes right now", said Katie, as the ground began to shake as Jay walked into the kitchen. Her boobs were an SSS size, and had a buttoned shirt that was barely containing them, as she showed off cleavage that was almost 3 miles long. Her belly was utterly humongous as it was completely exposed. Her hips were triple her arm length, as her ass reached a length of 75 feet across. As she made her way into the kitchen, everyone watched her ass wobble, jiggle, and sway like crazy. "Feed me, feed me, feed me, feed me, feed me", she said while munching on some doughnuts around each pudgy finger, and was chugging a whole gallon of milk, being held in her large cleavage. "What's my husband got for lunch for me today?" said Jay, as she sat down at the table. Michael replied, "your favorite, everything that's not green colored." Jay replied, "you know it, BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP."
© Copyright 2011 Kman985 (kman985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763397-My-Wife-and-Kids-WG-Story