*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763616-Love-Events
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1763616
A little thing I would like to write about
Some times there are moments in our life where we want to know when will we find love. I have those moments nearly every time i see people kiss, or people in shows kiss, when I hear a deep love song, and when I read those romantic moments in books. Now I don't know what draws me to this but after these moments I feel lonely. Its kinda silly to say because I'm 13 I have my whole life to look for love. I think I might be impatient cause I don't want to wait. All the time my hearts aches for love because I don't want to find many people I only want to find one person. This one girl I used to be in love with her. Because of her I had my first kiss, and she used to like me. But later on she threw me away for a new toy in a matter of two weeks. She from time to time tells me that she loves me only to make me happy, but that is a lie. Now I want to find someone who is better. Love is a strong emotion and it makes me feel like I'm incomplete in my life. Those moments make me go on a depression and I listen to love songs and cry for the rest of the night. I feel weak because of love moments. Like now everyone is falling in love. My friends are finding their love. My family is finding their love. Everyone except me. Could this mean something? I do not know. Maybe this is for the better. 'Patience is the key to life and love. One day I'll hopefully find love. Please comment so I could see your opinions. Go ahead and feel free to be honest if you didn't like it tell me.
© Copyright 2011 Jaytalon (jaytalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763616-Love-Events