*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767968-RIP-MICHEAL-JACKSON
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1767968
Thursday, June 25, 2009 RIP Micheal Jackson KING OF POP
Thursday, June 25, 2009 

RIP Micheal Jackson KING OF POP

No matter what any one says about the self-proclaimed KING OF POP, MICHEAL JACKSON back then sure could make my teen-age heart stop. He  brought us  alot of music and movements that our dance industry might not have never known. So I am positive MICHEAL'S MUSICAL  MEMORY will live on.  No, he wasn't perfect because no-one is but he was the KING OF MY HEART when I was a kid.  I remember dancing to his music and jumping around in tune, the biggest majority of the times there I also had some of you.

Sitting on the dresser in my bedroom are some pins that our grandparents used to sell at the flea markets.  They would make and sell ceramics. But I do remember them selling these pins because we all got some back then.  I think that it is neat. I have been through two house fires in my lifetime and could have lost them years ago.

Everyone has their own opinion about things. That is only right. But I do believe that MICHEAL was sent here to show us how MUSIC can change the world.

I was not even born when he first started out..but his music touched me without a doubt.

The song WE ARE THE WORLD said it all.........but you never hear it any more to even recall.

He gave us more music than I could even remember or name...But MICHEAL JACKSON will always be remembered because of his fame. The song ONE BAD APPLE does anyone remember this??  How about ONE MORE CHANCE?? This could make you want to get up and dance. He made music his own and gave us moves we had never seen..He brought us THRILLER and BILLIE JEAN.. With THRILLER he brought us the first music video that was ever made.HOW ABOUT THAT MOONWALK?? Can you do it and talk??

ANGELS are on this earth every day in disguise. They are here and not known of until they die.

No matter what  you think of him I think he was an ANGEL sent from above......LOOK back on things he taught and most importantly it was MUSIC and LOVE.  His song MY CHILDHOOD is a great song too.  For eveyone needs to know of it including me and you.

My heart and prayers go out to his family, because he will be missed by them and the WORLD for eternity.
© Copyright 2011 DearMsKK (dearmskk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767968-RIP-MICHEAL-JACKSON