*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769475-When-the-End-Comes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JenRG
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1769475
Losing a loved one
When the End Comes

It's always hard to say good-bye to people that you love; especially when you know inside, they're really very tough.
But just like all of us, God has a black book too; with the plan of every person and the things that they will do.
We'll never find the end, for it will come find us; but when you hear God knocking, go with him you must.
He'll take us to a place, we'll be rigth above the rain; it's the home of God's picked people, on a street called Angel Lane.
He makes sure there's no sickness, and we're all treated the same; so that nothing can go wrong, and no one is to blame.
So don't be sad when it's your turn, you've done all you need to do; God's black book doesn't lier, this he'll promise me and you.
Although it's hard to remember, relationships will mend; and if things aren't ok, then it's really not the end.
So hold onto what you've got; and don't change for even a day; for God won't take you away, until everything is ok.
© Copyright 2011 JenRG (jenrg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769475-When-the-End-Comes