*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777676-Cop-Fantasy
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1777676
There's just something about handcuffs and a uniform.
I sat alone in my apartment, once again. Bored, lonely, and more than a little horny.
You had said you might stop over, but weren't sure if you would have the time.
Feeling hopeful, I put on the new lingerie I had purchased the other day, a strange little number that held my breasts up without actually covering them and ended just above my freshly-shaven pussy. I added some thigh-high stockings and heels and paced around my small kitchen, thinking about you and how much I wanted to see you.

A knock came at the door and I called out, "Who is it?"
"Police, ma'am. Open the door."

My heart began racing, and I opened the door just enough to peek out.

There you stood, in a realistic looking cop uniform, handcuffs dangling from your fingers.

"We've had a complaint from your neighbor, ma'am." you said with a smile. "She says you're walking around naked in front of the windows and distracting her husband."
"Sounds like a domestic problem, sir. I should be able to walk around naked in my own home, shouldn't I?"
"I need to come in and take your statement," you replied with a small smirk.

I let you in, shutting and locking the door behind you.

"I need to search you, just as a precaution."

I assumed the position, against the kitchen wall. I could feel your breath on my neck as you stood behind me, reaching around to gently fondle my swollen breasts, teasing my nipples with your fingertips. Your hands slid lower, down my stomach until you reached my pussy. Stroking me gently, I moaned and pushed back against you.
Your finger slowly entered me and then quickly, you pulled it out again.

"I need you to take a quick breathalyzer test," you said as you turned me around to face you. I knelt before you, taking your big, hard cock into my mouth. Slowly, I slid it deep into my throat, holding it there for a second before sliding it back out again, my lips and tongue teasing the head, tasting you.

You stopped me again. "Stand up and turn around, put your hands behind your back."
I obeyed, quickly, feeling the cold metal around my wrists as you handcuffed me tightly.
I could feel my juices flowing, eager for you to touch me again.

You led me into the bedroom and made me lean forward onto the bed, my ass in the air. You slapped my thighs and told me to spread my legs farther. I obeyed.

With my hands still cuffed behind me, you spread my pussy lips with your fingers and slid your rock hard dick into my tight, wet hole. I gasped with pleasure and pushed back against you, wanting you to fuck me harder.

Then, you stopped again, slowly pulling out of me, making me beg you to keep going. I felt your hands on my ass, gently spreading my cheeks.
"I didn't do a complete search earlier," you said, softly. "I need to make sure you don't have any contraband hidden in there."

Gently, slowly, you poked the head of your cock into my tight ass. I took a deep breath, relaxing the muscles and pushed, slowly backwards, allowing you to slide all the way in. I felt your hand in my hair, pulling my head back toward you, your other hand found my left breast and pinched the nipple, gently. I moaned and begged you to fuck me harder, but you stopped again.

"Please, please don't stop," I begged. You pulled out and told me to stay right where I was. I heard water running in the bathroom behind me, but remained in the position as you had ordered.

You removed the handcuffs from behind me and told me to lie back on the bed with my legs spread and my arms above my head.

Then, after I complied, you handcuffed my wrists once again. Being wide open and exposed to you made me tingle all over, my breathing erratic, I waited as you stood and looked at me for what seemed like a very long time. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore waiting, your fingers found my clit, rubbing and teasing, slowly at first and then faster and faster as I gasped and moaned and thrust my body towards you, screaming out your name as I climaxed.

You kissed me softly as you pulled me back up off the bed and then pushed me back down onto my knees.

I took your throbbing manhood into my mouth once again. Your hands on the back of my head, you guided me, pushing me to go deeper and faster. Slamming your cock into my throat with every thrust until you couldn't hold back any longer. The warm, salty taste exploded in my mouth and I hungrily swallowed every delicious drop. As your cock softened in my mouth, I carefully licked it clean, making sure I hadn't missed even one little bit.

You removed the handcuffs and helped me up from the floor.

"If I have to come back out here, it's only going to be harder for you next time."

I smiled as I walked you to the door.
© Copyright 2011 Grandma Penguin needs help (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777676-Cop-Fantasy