*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782744-Masters-Thesis-on-Masturbation
Rated: GC · Assignment · Erotica · #1782744
Using Imagination to induce a phisiological reaction.
WC 1137

Masturbation

Dr. Laura Burton, Head of the Psychology Department, scratched her head and looked over at Samuel.

“Mr. Villiers,” She said with dismay…. “You wish to do your masters thesis on the stupidity of the human brain?”

“Yes, that's exactly what I'm proposing….”

“So you intend to make the case that people are stupid?”

“I’m not contending that people are necessarily stupid but that their bio-processors are…. The human CPU is like a computer and yes computers are quite stupid.”

“Then you'e not contending that people are really stupid, but rather that their minds operate like computers….i.e. Garbage in Garbage out?

“Isn‘t that what my proposal says?"

“So, to continue the analogy, it's not the processor that makes us human but our software… The Read Only Memory (Rom) that provides input into the programming of our cerebral computer?”

“That's my hypothesis, Doctor, and I sense you have a fairly good understanding of what I am getting at.”

“...And one of the central proofs will be an in depth look at Masturbation. And what is that supposed to prove?”

“It should prove that our imagination can tell our brain anything and our processor will believe it. That through imagination we can feed made up data into our bio-processors and it will make no distinction between imaginative and actual sensory data….Through masturbation a person is able to short-circuit the very physiology of our bodies and convince the brain to react to imaginary stimulus in the same manner that it does to an actual sensory experience.”

“I like the way you’re approaching this and I'm looking forward to some of the proofs to support it. Good luck…What you’re attempting is a new and interesting twist on fancy and how it can decieve our brain about the reality of what is actually happening. It should be an interesting study.”

Test One: Inducing a nocturnal emission through vivid imaginary stimulation, in a light sleep trance.

My name is Samuel. I remember vividly the night we conducted the first in a series of tests on my Master's Thesis. I closed my eyes and began inducing a light hypnotic trance by envisioning myself laying on a beach in Hawaii, on a wool army blanket…The sun was beating down and I could feel the heat of the sand beneath the wiry texture of the fabric as the sun warmed my back….Beads of sweat began to form as my girlfriend, Sandra, began rubbing in suntan lotion.

“Who was the first girl you ever thought about doing it with?” she inquired, continuing to massage.

“Hmmmm, “ I answered, going back to my early adolescence…“Her name was Donna and she was my best friend’s sister….a buxom girl. There was a rock in the woods down behind my house and she was sitting on it.

“Hi Donna,” I said, taking her from her reveries.

She looked over at me and smiled. “I’ve been hoping we could get together but there never seemed to be much of an opportunity. “ She began scratching her back on the rock, and arching up, her breasts held loosely in a halter top. I stood alongside, looking down. She sat up, and unbuttoned it from behind, letting the straps hang loose while still covering her busoms. Our eyes held contact for several seconds. “I’ll show you if you’ll show me.”

“...And what is it you're wanting to see?”

“Pull out your dick, Samuel. I’ve never seen someone with a hard on...., you know bulging inside a pair of bluejeans, like yours is now…”

I squirmed and pulled down my zipper, struggling with a big-time erection.

Her jaw dropped as I pulled with an effort and it sprang from my britches.….

“It looks so gross and fleshy. I can’t imagine having that big thing stuck in my you know what…”

“Your turn,” I said.

“Oh that,” she answered, lifting up her top. Her breasts spilled out. They were drop dead gorgeous… plump and full with big nipples set in dark areola. We embraced and began making out. As I played with her titties she took hold of my cock and began to gently stroke back and forth. I groaned raising up on my tiptoes. The smell of the seeping precum mingled with the scent of her perfume, remains forever etched on my memory. Our bodies grew fevered as the intensity of our passions began to assert themselves. At length she pushed back and took a deep breath. "Enough for now," she said, buttoning herself back up.

I stepped back, struggling to stuff my pecker back into the Levis'. The process was difficult and discomforting. “Is this where you plan on leaving things?”

“I’ll have my window open tonight and be expecting you." She kissed my cheek, pushed off and headed off up the hill, buttocks moving with an invitation more contrived than natural.

The trance deepened. “So what happened that night , came a distant and sultry voice.… It descended, coming from over-head….My hands were like a puppets' and there were strings connecting my arms. I could see the puppeteer's face, in white makeup and red lipstick... pulling the strings. She was bra-less and the badges of her sex jiggled, as her arms moved.….

”Were hers as pretty as mine?”

“No,” I answered….as she pulled the frets and I jerked beneath…

“Does that mean no... they weren’t prettier than mine….?“

I struggled. "Yours are much sexier,” I lied.

She dropped the plackard and I collapsed. The weight of my arms and legs pressed into the blanket, forming about the contour of my body, as if a great weight pressed me into the sand. I tried to lift but to no avail….

“And what happened that night?” Laura continued, in that languid and distant voice.

"I went to her house and climbed through the window. She was waiting. Somehow I was naked and so was she….I laid back on the bed and she mounted me, taking my sinew and guiding it into her clutch. It was moist and the tightness of her spinchter squeezed as it slipped with a fluid friction. She groaned and stiffened, crying out... Ouch! Despite the anxiety she lowered herself fully down. I felt a rush of wetness soak my pubic hair.

“This is so gross and wonderful.... so pungent and painfully delicious ,“ she whispered, lowering and squirming while our bodies mingled, slippery with sweat. Then I ejaculated, and the spell was broken. I awoke with a start, on a wet clammy sheet, excitement oozing from my penis..

“Did we get that?” I called out ….

Laura peered into the room.….“Sure did," she answered.

My forehead was a tangle of twisted wires.and sensors. “The telemetry went crazy just before you woke up. Must have been one hell of a wet dream."

"Come here and let me show you," I answered.
© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782744-Masters-Thesis-on-Masturbation