*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786892-Poetic-Praise-Award
Rated: E · Critique · Writing.Com · #1786892
Awarding my favorite poems around Writing.Com.
The Poetic Praise Award



Every so often, whether through my reviewing endeavors or just by random happenstance, I will come across a poem that I feel is worthy and deserving of praise. Work, time and effort have all been put into these poems, both by the author and by the readers here at Writing.Com, trying to make this poem be the best it can possibly be. These poems and poets are worthy of highlight, recognition and above all, praise.

In this capacity, I have created

The Poetic Praise Award


This award will be given out to those poems I feel worthy of bearing its mark. Poems that have been worked and reworked until the greatest possible outcome has been brought forth and displayed. Those poems will forever be highlighted below:




"The Cobbler
by Liam
awarded 6/20/11


This poem first caught my eye on the "Please Review. I read through it and immediately fell in love with the story it told and the style in which it portrayed this overworked, beaten down cobbler. Inspired by a poem by Robert Frost, the style and structure are flawless and the wonderful Liam has put together a brilliant homage to this old cobbler, pounding away at his shoes. It is a must read for all lovers of poetry!




© Copyright 2011 Wenston (wenston at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786892-Poetic-Praise-Award