*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790489-School-Girl-Feet-Ch-1-4
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1790489
Time to get some sexy feet from the girls at school.
SGF 1: Hanna
Note: the events of this story are fictional though the characters are real.
When I turned fourteen I decided that it was finally time to indulge in my foot fetish and where else would I find girls who's feet I can play with than at school, so I decided to start off at the top with the most popular girl in my grade: Hanna. Her weaknesses are that she will talk forever unless you stop her and math. I thought it would be smarter if I exploited the math part. So, on a Thursday, after math class, which is the last period of the day I went to my locker to get my stuff and leave. Then Hanna whose locker is right next to mine walked up and started talking to me. She has to be the hottest girl in my school and is flirtatious by nature. She then asked me if I could come to her house and help with her math homework. I called my mom and told her I where I would be, and we went outside so Hanna's mom could pick us up. When we got to Hannah's house we had to take off our shoes. I had socks on like I always do, but Hannah had on those flats and she took them off exposing her beautiful feet. Her feet were sort of pale but smooth and her toes were perfect. We went to her room and sat on her bed. We got started, and half an hour later we had finished, and I, being the math genius that I am, had gotten her to completely understand the lesson. Instead of me going home right away, we sat and talked and watched T.V. in her room. A couple of times I had felt her foot brush past my leg and it was all I could do to not get a boner. She had started talking about her dancing and how much her feet hurt sometimes. Hearing this I decided to take advantage of the conversation. I grabbed her feet put them in my lap and told her that I was going to give her an amazing foot massage.
"How about this," I said, "I helped with your math and now I gonna help with your sore feet." With that I placed my thumbs under the ball off her left foot and began rubbing her sole. I was surprised at how cool her foot was in my hand. I pressed down in places where I felt stress and occasionally I gave a little tickle that made her giggle. Then I rubbed her heel which was the smoothest part of her sole. I rubbed hard with the palm of my hand creating friction and making it warm and pleasurable for her. There were actually times when I thought I heard her softly moaning. Then I went and rubbed each of her toes individually with just my thumb and forefinger. I did the same thing to her right foot and it was every bit as good as her left. Her foot were so warm and smooth, they felt so nice in my hand my fetish took over my body and I felt I could no longer control myself. My boner was so hard I had to squeeze it tightly between my legs to keep Hannah from seeing it.
"You really seem to be enjoying this," Hanna said with a laugh.
"You know what," I confessed, "I really, really am."
"Oh my God! You have a foot fetish. I should have known, you stare at my feet constantly."
"Yeah I have a foot fetish," I told her, "but I don't like guys' feet."
"So you like my feet?" she asked.
"Yeah, seeing beautiful feet like yours drives me crazy."
"Have you ever jerked off thinking about my feet?"
I was surprised by this question, but answered honestly,"Yes," I said slightly embarrassed
"How bad do want my feet Johnny?" she asked waving them in front of my face.
"Bad" I said mesmerized by her feet.
"Do you want to touch them?" I nodded. "Do you want to tickle them?" I nodded. "Do you want to kiss them?" I nodded. "Do you want to lick them?" I nodded. "Do you want to suck on my toes?"
"More than anything else," I answered.
"Well you know what," she said, "Go ahead and do whatever you want with my beautiful feet." I stared at her in shock and amazement, but only for a second because my mind immediately switched into fetish mode. I grabbed her left foot and immediately went for broke. I jammed all five of her toes into my mouth and started sucking on them. I could taste sweat, lint, and dirt all mixed together and it was the best thing I've ever tasted. I licked up and down her sole following the gentle arch, and pressing my tongue between every wrinkle. I swirled my tongue around her heel and even nibbled on her toes a couple of times. While I did this Hanna watched with a smile on her face as I worshiped her feet as if they were goddesses. I moved onto her right foot. It was every damn bit as tasty as her left. I sucked on each toe individually, and I bit her heel. I shoved my tongue in between each of her toes and reveled in the taste of her toe jam. Then to my great disappointment she pulled her feet away from me.
"Oh, don't look so sad," she told me. "We've taken care of the little friend in your mouth, but what about the not-so-little friend in your pants." At this point I realized that she had noticed my boner which at this point was so hard it was impossible to hide.
"Well how's it going to get taken care off?" I asked.
"How does a blowjob sound?"
"That sounds great!" I said enthusiastically. With that she crawled over to me and took off my pants. Then she took off my underwear and my 9 inch dick sprung straight up. She placed her lips on my cockhead. Then she spread her lips and let her mouth fall onto my dick until she had six inches of it in her mouth. She held my dick inside of her and and worked it with her tongue and cheeks. She started moving up and down on it, taking even more in, until she gagged. When she decided that she had choked on my cock enough she took it out of her mouth, and began massaging the tip of my dick with her tongue. I knew that if she kept that treatment up I wouldn't last much longer, and I was right. I told her to open her mouth and I shot six hot loads of jizz right into her mouth and throat. She swallowed it and licked off any cum still left on my dick. While she finished tasting my seed I put my pants on not expecting anymore of the kind of fun for today. When she was done she asked if she could have a go at giving my feet the worship treatment. I obliged as I had always wanted to have my feet licked too. She licked up the sole of my left foot and up around the ball. She sucked on my toes next. She started at my little toe and went all the way up to my big toe. This was almost as good as worshiping her feet. After moving on to my right foot Hanna stopped and put my socks on for me.
"Want to do this again tomorrow?" she asked me.
"Absolutely," I replied.
She continued in an enticing voice, "Well then tomorrow I think we'll both have to get our pants off."
The next day I was so anxious to get out of school I could hardly stand it. When the bell finally rung to dismiss us from school I almost yelled out of joy. We went to Hanna's house and worked on math for half an hour again. Then she said:
"Now that we've done the work, lets get down to some play."
"Okay," I replied, trying and failing to hide my excitement.
To start Hannah removed my socks with her teeth (Her socks were already off as she had worn flats again).
We then formed a foot worship 69 position with her on top. We copied each others' movements. When I sucked on the toes of her right foot, she did the same. If she licked the heel of my left foot, I did the same. After our feet had been effectively cleansed of any substance except saliva, the moment arrived. Hannah stood up undid he black capri jeans and slowly removed them. As I watched in enjoyment, I noticed something that made me even happier. She wasn't wearing underwear. As she bent over facing away from me, I watched her perfect, round ass slide out of their entrapment. Then I grew incredibly hard as the lips of her virgin pussy emerged from between her legs. Then she walked over and removed my clothing so that I was completely naked, and then she did the same. She took off her shirt and then a purple lacy bra. Her beautiful breasts came falling out of the bra. They were already a large C-cup, quite big for our age-, and her nipples were hard. Then she sat on the bed with her legs splayed wide revealing a full, beautiful, bush.
"So, do you like the view?" she asked.
"It's really, really nice," I said dumbfounded.
"Well, then have a closer look,"Hanna said and then reached up and shoved my face into her pussy. I understood what she wanted, and I started to stroke her pussy with my tongue. I was going to start fingering her, but she said she didn't want that. So, I continued to lick her pussy it was wet with her juices and they tasted amazing. At her command I even licked her asshole, which to my surprise wasn't disgusting. It tasted just as good as her pussy. Finally she could stand no more and she released her pussy juices into my face. I gladly drank them and enjoyed the taste. After I took care off the remaining girl cum on her pussy she decided the next step.
"Johnny, I want you to shove your huge cock in my pussy!" After saying this she got on all fours in a doggystyle position. I got behind her and positioned myself. I then shoved all eight inches of my manhood into her tight, virgin clit. She screamed as pain and pleasure mixed to form a sensation one only feels once in their lifetime. We moaned in unison as we felt our innocence drain away. I pumped and thrusted. I felt the tip of my dick touch the very back of her vagina. She moaned and screamed my name, we didn't even care if someone in the house heard us, the door was locked, and all that mattered to us in the moment was the feeling of sheer pleasure coursing through our bodies. Then it came. I held on to her waist as she and I came at the same time. We yelled each others' names while my cum flowed into her, and her juices flowed onto me. She then lied down to catch her breath. She rolled over onto her back, and I played with her tits and sucked on her nipples while she regained her strength. When she felt okay again she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth. She deepthroated me like a pro, and sucked me dry of any cum I had left after our fuck. She got back into the doggystyle position and told me to put my dick in her ass. I pushed and pushed. It took ten minutes, but finally her ass gave way to my strong cock. Hanna had to gag herself with one of my socks to stop herself from screaming, she even started to cry, but whenever I asked if she wanted to stop she emphatically shook her head. She orgasmed and even the sock could not conceal the whole scream. A few minutes later I felt myself coming, and I let my warm jizz flow into her asshole. I kept my cock in another minute to make sure it all stayed inside her. It was one of the best experiences of my life. After that day I looked for new feet to lick and new girls to fuck, but I still made sure that Hanna stayed satisfied.


SGF 2: Kari
Note: the events of this story are fictional though the characters are real.
After my encounter with Hanna I decided to try my luck with another girl. The first one that came to mind was my friend Kari. A cute hispanic girl with beautiful feet that she exposed in sandals almost everyday. I couldn't quite figure out how to get into her pants -and her shoes too- but luckily the chance sort of just presented itself to me. One day Kari came out of the bathroom and I could tell she had been crying. When I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't want to tell me with so many other people around. She invited me to her house later so that we could talk about it. She seemed vulnerable, and even though I wanted to comfort her, the foot fetish part of me thought that I could take advantage of the situation. When I went to her house she was the only one home; we sat on the couch, and she put her bare feet in my lap. She asked me to give her a foot rub and with maybe a bit too much eagerness I did. It was all I could do to keep my focus on Kari and not the smooth foot in my hand. From rubbing her feet, I noticed things about them; like how her soles were smooth and not wrinkly, or how they were warm instead of the coolness of Hanna's feet. I even noticed that her second toe was slightly longer than her big toe. We talked for a little while and finally I asked why she had been crying. She told me that her boyfriend broke up with her to date someone else. I felt bad for her, but there was still the perversion in the back of my mind wanting to capitalize on her vulnerability. Kari almost started to cry again but I managed to calm her down, although she still seemed very upset. I wanted to make her happier, but I also wanted to make a certain part of me happy so I decided to try the tickle method.
"You know what?" I told her. "I think someone needs to smile, and I think I know how to make that happen."
"How?" she questioned.
"Let me show you."
With that I grabbed her right ankle with my right hand, and using my fingers and nails on my left hand to tickle her. I ran my fingers up and down her sole, gently at first, but with more and more ferocity each time. At first Kari looked confused, but then she started to giggle. The giggles turned to laughter, and the laughter turned to howls. She tried telling me to stop, but she couldn't stop laughing long enough. Then I stepped it up. Apparently before her mom left, she had been cleaning, and because there was a small feather duster on a nearby table. I picked it up, and started tickling her feet with it. She was begging me to stop:
"Pleahahahahahahse, please stohahahaahahap, I'll do anything!"
"Anything?" I said pausing the tickling so that she could speak.
"Absolutely anything."
"Well then," I considered. I was about to answer when Kari interrupted me.
"Here, I know what you want, you want what any guy would ask for" she proclaimed, "so lets just get this over with." That said she pulled my cock out of my pants and started stroking it until it was hard. Then she started stroking up and down the sides with her tongue. Then she started sucking it. She pumped her mouth up and down on it until all nine inches were down her throat. About ten minutes went by and I felt myself about to come. I told her it was coming, and she started sliding my dick out of her throat, but kept it in her mouth. She kept sucking until she felt the warm jizz flow into her mouth. Then she started tasting and swallowing it.
"That was great Kari, but I didn't ask for it, so the tickling continues."
"That's not fair," she complained.
"Okay then how about this. I'm gonna worship your feet, and your not going to say a word about it."
"Worship, you mean like licking them and sucking on my toes and stuff?" Kari asked, confused.
"Exactly like that."
"Wow, I wouldn't have imagined that you have a foot fetish," she said, dumbfounded.
"Well you had better start to wrap your mind around the idea because I'm putting your toes in my mouth whether you like it or not," I warned.
"Okay then,' Kari conceded.
She lied back down and put her feet in my lap. I brought her left foot up to my face and gave it a big sniff. It smelled amazing. It tasted even better. I licked along the sides and on top first. Then I gently swirled my tongue around her supple heel. I ran my tongue along her arch and left no skin untasted. Her sweat was like life giving water to me. No food could ever match the taste of her amazing feet. Before I licked her toes I took a second to look at them. . They were perfectly shaped, not too long, not too short, not too fat, not too thin, with nails painted a beautiful shade of red. Then I dove right in. I immediately shoved all five of her toes in my mouth. Then I went and sucked on each one individually. After her foot was ridden of every substance except my saliva, I emulated what I did on her right foot; I began with a long whiff, reveled in the taste, and ended with toe sucking. I finished, and Kari pulled her feet away. She then came and sat next to me and held my hand.
"Johnny, I'm still sad, and I know there's only one way to cheer me up; so I want you to fuck me," said Kari.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"I'm positive."
After saying that, Kari stripped me of my clothing. Then she stripped naked revealing her tight hairless pussy, and breasts that were quite ample for her age. Then she turned around revealing to me the only part of her that I admired more than her feet: her ass. It was round and firm, not huge but definitely not small, and not a single blemish on it; just her smooth caramel skin. I brought her close to me and laid her across my lap. I only gave her ass a few light smacks, but she asked for more. I did it gently again but she told me to do it harder. I smacked her ass with as much force as possible and she moaned for more. I smacked her ass hard until both cheeks were red and throbbing. I stopped when I saw tears welling up in Kari's eyes even though she begged for me to keep going. I bent down and began kissing her ass cheeks. They were warm, but I couldn't tell if they were that way naturally or from the spanking. I ran my tongue over the soft curves of her bottom. I spread her cheeks and licked the smooth crevice of her asscrack. I ran my hand over her pussy and brought it to her rosebud asshole. I stuck my index finger in and she started to moan. I worked my middle finger inside of her and began to move my fingers around inside her. She moaned and told me not to stop until she came. After a few minutes a scream and a release of orgasmic juices let me know that she had finished. Next she got on all fours on the couch, while I positioned myself behind her. I teased her pussy lips with the head of my cock for a minute until she said:
"Stop teasing me I want to feel it inside my pussy."
On her command I thrust into her with as much force as I dared to put behind it. Kari screamed as either pain or pleasure or both enveloped her body. I thrust at her, and she pushed her sweet ass back to meet my body. I felt the warmth inside of her, the vaginal juices flowing around my cock. After twenty minutes i heard her start screaming louder and louder until she finally came. Her juices flowed out and soaked my crotch. I watched as her amazing body writhed in ecstasy. I was so focused on her orgasm, in fact, that I didn't feel myself coming until it was almost too late.
"Kari, I'm about to cum," I warned.
"Good I want to feel your cum inside of me." she managed to reply through her moans.
She and I moaned in sync, as I came, and felt my semen flowing inside of her. We then lied together on the couch naked until she gained enough energy to say:
"Alright I've felt it in my pussy now I want it in my ass."
"It's gonna hurt," I warned her.
"Bring on the pain," she replied. I couldn't argue with that so we got back into doggystyle position and I began pressing my dick against her tight asshole. I pushed for so long I was afraid it just wouldn't fit, but my fears quickly disappeared when I felt my dick move past her anus and thrust inside her. It was so tight I knew I wouldn't last long, but it turned out that she had even less power over her orgasm. Not thirty seconds after I penetrated her I could feel her anal muscles contract and squeeze my dick as she came. I lasted only a couple more minutes and then I came shooting another load of hot jizz inside of her. When I pulled out she turned around and sucked me until my dick fully deflated.
"Mmmm my ass tastes so good on your cock," she told me. We eventually cleaned ourselves up, and got dressed. We said goodbye with a long french kiss. I went home and after our first time Kari and I began dating. We walked home together everyday and I stopped at her house for some foot worship and a blowjob, and when we could we would have a full fuck session. But even though we started dating my relationship with Hanna didn't end and I knew that Kari would not be the last school girl that I would have some fun with.


SGF 3: Crissy
Note: the events of this story are fictional though the characters are real.
I had fucked Hanna, I had nailed Kari and now a new challenge awaited me. I had set my sights on a girl named Crissy. She had discovered my foot fetish before I ever made my move on Hanna. She noticed me looking at her feet one day and cornered me after class until I told her the truth, but even knowing about my fetish she had never let me do anything to her feet. Instead, she chose to tease me with them by wearing flip flops and talking about her feet to her friends when she sat near me in class. I had had enough of it so I decided that if she wouldn't give me her feet I'd have to take them from her. One day after school Crissy went to the library which was good for me because the library was one of the few rooms in the school with no cameras because after school closed it became a public library with it's own entrance and everything. I told Kari that I had to stay after school and finish an assignment and we kissed goodbye. I knew I had time to get to Crissy because both Kari and Hanna were going on a trip for the cheerleading squad. I wet into the library and looked for Crissy. I finally found her sitting at a table in the back away from the view of the librarian. The tables had table cloths on them and when Crissy wasn't looking I slipped under her table, hidden by the cloth. After so many things had gone my way to help me get to Crissy's feet I didn't think I could get any luckier but, thank God, I was wrong. Crissy had already taken off her flip flops and had kicked them to the other side of the table. I picked one up and inhaled its heavenly smell. Then I licked the sole and even though I could faintly taste her foot on the flip flop, I wanted more. I crawled over to where her feet were hanging just above the floor and took a whiff of the real thing, it was fantastic. My dick sprang to life inside my pants and hormones took over my body. I couldn't hold myself back any longer and I wrapped my mouth around her big toe, her second toe, and her middle toe. Crissy let out a small gasp and looked under the table. When she saw me she immediately pulled her foot out of my mouth and ordered me to come out from under the table.
"What the hell do you think you're doing," she scolded.
"I don't know, I had to get at your feet they're just so beautiful," I apologized. Her expression softened at this compliment.
"Well, I guess it didn't feel that bad," she said. "Tell you what, I'm gonna be here for a couple of hours writing a report. While I'm doing it you can worship my feet, and we'll see where it goes." I was amazed by her offer and without another word I crawled under the table and waited for my new goddess to sit back down. When she did she put her feet directly in my face and told me to begin. Without ant hesitation I put my lips to her sole and began planting kisses all over her foot. Then I stuck out my tongue and gave a long full lick up her sole and I swear I heard her moan. I licked her other sole and then moved back to the other foot. I licked up and down her sole. I even moved her foot and licked the top up to her ankle. I moved to the other foot and did the same thing. Then I decided to make my way back to her toes. I moved to her left foot and put my lips to her heel. I kissed from her heel up to the ball of her foot and then when I brought my mouth to her big toe I let it penetrate my lips and I started sucking it like I was nursing. I sucked all her toes individually and all five of them together. I moved to the other foot and did the same thing only I spent more time sucking her big toe. I was about to begin another round of sole kisses when I heard Crissy's voice.
"Time's up," she told me.
"What?" I asked both incredulous and disappointed.
"It's been two hours," she said. I couldn't believe I had lost track of time so badly, and now Crissy's feet were no longer my property.
"Come sit next to me," she said. I got up and sat in the chair next to her's. As soon as I sat down Crissy leaned over and french kissed me.
"That was great," she told me with pleasure in her voice. "I think you deserve a reward."
In my mind I thought that the taste of her foot was reward enough, but I wasn't going to let her know that. She reached into my gym shorts, which I had left on after last period gym, and pulled out my cock. It was already at full boner and she immediately went down on it. She couldn't take it quite as deep but it was fun to here her gag on it. I came without warning her and sent a blast right down her throat which made her gag even more. She pulled her mouth off my dick which sent the rest of my cum flying into her face. She choked down my first blast of cum and then licked all the jizz of her mouth. I grabbed her a tissue from the box on the table next to us and let her wipe the rest off. After the clean up Crissy turned to me:
"Johnny, I need more. I want to feel you inside of me."
"How about we go to my house," I said knowing that no one else would be there until at least 10:30.
"Let's go," she said enticingly. She put her flip flops back on and mentioned that one felt slightly damp. I told her it was probably nothing. We walked to my house and barely made it to my room before we started making out. As we kissed we stripped of our clothes and I started to fondle her breast as my tongued explored her mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and began to suck on her nipple. As I did this she reached down and started stroking me to get my dick fully erect. Next she pulled her tit out of my mouth and bent over my bed.
"Give it to me just like this," she said. I had no problem with that and in one motion I moved behind her and penetrated her pussy. She screamed as the pure pleasure of her first penetration brought on an orgasm. I pumped at her as hard as I could and I felt my dick plowing deep into her vag. She came five times in the ten minutes that it took me to reach climax. I pulled out and turned her around to cum on her tits. While I cooled down, she brought her boobs up to her mouth one at a time to lick the jizz off until they were both clean. We got dressed and I sucked her toes for another twenty minutes. We were about to leave so I could walk her home and I brought Crissy's flip flops, still soaked in footsweat from the walk to my house, to her.
"Keep them," she told me. "They're a bonus prize for the great first fuck."
"Thanks," I said. "I guess I'll just have to carry you home."
"Really?" she asked.
"Of course," I replied.
"Sounds good then." With that I scooped her up in my arms and carried her home in my embrace. I now had three girls on my fuck roster and things were either about to get complicated, awesome, or both, but either way I didn't care. As long as I was getting pussy on demand my life was good.


SGF 4: Holly
Note: the events of this story are fictional though the characters are real.
I had Hanna, Kari, and Crissy in rotation and it was time to find a new fuck buddy. And I knew what I wanted. Even after having fucked three different girls on multiple occasions I had still never experienced the joy of a footjob. So, for a whole month I bade my time and searched for the feet that looked like they could provide the best footjob. I finally made my decision. My next target was Holly, a ninth grade girl a year older than me. She had red hair and when I hear redhead I also hear firecrotch. She had beautiful long feet, with toenails usually painted white. They looked kind of dirty most off the time but a little bit of dirt is okay. She was one of the hottest girls I've ever met and saying a lot considering the hotness level of the first three girls I fucked. She was just about an inch shorter than me and she had a super perky pair of breasts, you could almost always see her nipples through her shirt and her bra. She had sat on my lap once on a field trip just to tease me and she had even made out with me as a gift when she found out it was my thirteenth birthday last year. Kari and I had decided to have an open relationship, although it was mostly because she knew I wanted to date other girls; she just didn't know that I fucked them too. So after school on a Tuesday I went looking for her before I met Kari for our walk home. I found her alone buying something out of the vending machine in the commons. I asked if she wanted to go to a movie Friday and she said yes with a bit too much eagerness in her voice. It was kind of awkward telling Kari about my date, but she seemed fine with it. I was still feeling guilty when we got to her house so I ate her pussy along with the foot worship I gave her. The next two days passed by normally: Worship Kari after school, fuck Hanna Wednesday, fuck Crissy Thursday. Finally Friday came and I was ready for the date. In the pockets of my jeans I had money, my keys, some condoms (for the worst case scenario where I have to use them) and some white nail polish if she wanted the girlfriend treatment. I met her at her house and we walked to the theater. She was wearing white flip flops that matched her toes, a thin, white spaghetti strap blouse- plus no bra!- and a jean skirt so short it was impossible not to notice the crotch and ass -or lack-there-of- of her white thong. We went and bought tickets to some comedy movie, but I think somehow we both new what I really planned on doing. We walked into the empty theater and started kissing before we even got to our seats. The movie started but our focus didn't move far beyond our tongues in each others' mouths. She hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I placed her back against the wall. I reached underneath her skirt and grabbed her small, but firm ass cheeks. I groped and massaged her ass cheeks as we made out and I could feel my dick growing in my pants. We kissed for a little while longer until Holly interrupted:
"Screw the movie, let's go back to my house and fuck," she said in a way that was slutty and enticing.
"I'm fine with that," I said as nonchalantly as possible, although it was hard to sound that way when I was close to finishing in my pants.
We walked back to Holly's house with my hand on her ass and her hand down my pants stroking my throbbing erection. We got a few odd looks, but mostly went unnoticed. We got into her house and made a mad dash for her first floor bedroom. She literally ripped her top off and screamed for me to suck her tits. I pushed her onto the bed and did just that. Her nipples were even hard than my dick and I sucked them with every bit of force that I had. She stood up and pulled down her skirt so that she was left wearing only her panties and flip flops. She pulled my shirt over my head, pulled down my pants and underwear and took off my shoes and socks leaving me fully naked and full erect. When Holly noticed my erection her eyes grew wide.
"Wow, that's a huge cock," she marveled, and I couldn't argue with her. Nine inches long, three inches around wasn't small.
"Well, I guess we'll have to take care of this big guy," she said and began moving her lips toward my dick.
"No," I shouted a little too loudly.
"What's the problem?" she asked me.
"Well, there's a reason I asked you out," I tried to explain. "Not only are you fun and pretty, but also I figured out that your feet would be perfect for a footjob."
"A footjob?" she asked seemingly confused.
"You don't know what a footjob is?"
"Well of course I know what a footjob is," she replied, "I was just surprised by the request for one. Alright let's do it. Lie down on the bed with your head against the headboard," she commanded and I obliged. She made me spread my legs and sat in between them on the bed. Next she stretched out her legs and her feet landed perfectly on my cock. The smoothness of her feet almost sent me over the edge then and there. She started stroking up and down the length of my shaft with her feet and her arches curved perfectly around my dick. I new I had made the right choice. She moved her feet expertly on my manhood and when precum started to ooze out and lubricate us she moved at an amazing speed. With her right foot on the left side of my dick, and her left foot on the right side of my dick, I was in heaven. She closed her toes around it and started stroking slower, but her toes made it even more pleasurable. She stroked like a pro and I just laid back and enjoyed it. She got a little faster as she went. My dick continued releasing precum which allowed her pretty peds to glide up and down my massive manhood with ease. After about 15 minutes the pleasure became too much and without warning jizz exploded from the tip off my cock. I watched the initial blast stifled by her left foot, and the rest just drizzled out onto both of her feet. I watched as she brought her right foot up to her face and licked my cum off of it. Then she cleaned her left foot which had about double the amount of fluid on it from catching the first blast.
"Oh God, that was amazing!" I told her.
"I'm glad you liked it," she replied.
"I think now we should take care of you," I said.
"Well what do you mean?" she asked. And instead of telling her I showed her. I pulled her next to me on the bed and got on top of her with my legs on either side of her thighs. I bent over and kissed her lips, next I kissed the area above her chest, and then in between her breasts. I kissed all the way down her stomach to her navel, and then kissed right above her panties. I moved my mouth over the fabric and kissed her pussy the cloth. Next I pulled down her panties revealing a soft pussy and a full firecrotch bush. I placed my lips on her bare pussy and gave it a kiss. Next I stuck out my tongue and licked up her pussy lips. I used my fingers to spread her lips and began rapidly moving my tongue over her tight pussy. I used one hand to massage her clit and the other to keep her pussy open. Her womanhood tasted amazing and I didn't want to stop eating. But, eventually I heard her moans become screams and she came. Her juices came squirting violently into my face and I drank as much as I could swallow.
"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "I never come that hard when I masturbate."
"I'm glad you did," I told her. "Your shecum tastes so good."
"Great, well now we've both came once, I think it's time we both come again."
"Well what do you have in mind?" I asked though I already new the answer.
"Simple, let's fuck." I didn't need anymore encouragement I got into missionary position on the bed with her feet on my shoulders.
"Do you want me to go slow?" I asked her.
"No, please ram it inside as hard as you can, I wanna feel it in my stomach."
Without another word I jammed all of my cock inside her tight wet pussy. I thrust into her with more power than I even knew I had. I felt my dick being engulfed by her amazing vag, as the walls of her pussy gently massaged my cock. As I pumped my dick in her pussy I started licking her feet which, thankfully, she had clean Her pussy was tighter than Hanna's, Kari's, and Crissy's. I knew I couldn't go more than five more minutes with the way her pussy was loving my dick. I felt my orgasm coming and right before I released I felt the walls of her pussy contract and we came in unison. We screamed in ecstacy as her pussy juices mixed with my cum. I rolled next to her on the bed as we both tried to regain our strength.
"So.....Great....Felt....So.....Good," she said through gasps of breath. "Don't leave," she said finally regaining her composure.
"What about your parents?" I asked.
"They're leave almost every weekend for some stupid business crap. Weekends this is my house or our fuck house if you want it to be."
"Sounds great, I said. "Let me just call home and tell them I'm staying at a friend's house this weekend."
"Well that's not really a lie, is it?" she pointed out.
"No," I answered, "But I doubt they'd guess that this particular friend is also my fuck buddy."
"Good point."
We both put just our underwear back on and I went into the other room to call home because I also had to call Kari and Hanna and tell them I couldn't see them this weekend because I didn't feel good. Which was true; my dick turning purple waiting to get back between Holly's feet was not a good feeling. I walked back to the living room and saw Holly sitting on the couch watching T.V. with her sexy feet stretched out in front of her.
"Come sit down," she told me. She lifted her legs so I could sit down and then placed her feet in my lap. "How about a little rub and worship while I wait for my pussy to stop throbbing. That was a lot of cock to take in for my first time."
"Whatever I can do to make you and your feet more comfortable," I said. I rubbed her warm feet for an hour as we talked. and then I finally got to worship her feet properly. I licked up her smooth sole collecting sweat and even some dirt. I licked in between her toes and ate out the toe jam. I sucked her toes as hard as I had sucked her nipples and by the end I had her moaning louder than when I fucked her. She sat up and took off her thong and I removed my boxers in response. She climbed on top of me and began riding me on the couch. She bounced up and down and her ass cheeks smacked my legs as my dick impaled her pussy. We made out as she was grinding on my dick. She came after 10 minutes and when she did she stood up on the couch and squirted a wave of pussy juice into my mouth. I drank it and she sat back down so that I could come, but she slipped and landed rosebud first on my cock. My dick shot up into her as and Holly screamed bloody murder. She began lifting herself of off me, but to my surprise she bounced back down onto me and screamed again. She rode me with my dick up her ass and screamed in pain every time. But, the screams started to come with moans and gasps of ecstasy. She was riding me full force and while she screamed, I came. I shot my load up into her ass and she released her orgasm right after. She climbed off me and licked the taste of her ass off my rehardening cock, and even though I still had two more days of fucking with this beautiful firecrotch ahead of me my mind was already contemplating: Who's Next?
© Copyright 2011 JohnnyAndrews (johnnyandrews at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790489-School-Girl-Feet-Ch-1-4